Shower after cycling to work?

Old July 24th 08, 12:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Camilo

Default Shower after cycling to work?

I have a shower, a locker for the 2-3 sets of clothes I keep at work,
and a washer dryer to use when said clothes need washing. No, I do
not work at home, but I am the boss and decided that all employees
needed this feature. I'm the main user, but it has inspired the
others to work out at noon, ride to work, etc.

Cycling to work Pinky UK 7 August 21st 06 10:25 AM
Commuting on a bike when there is no shower Travis Australia 33 March 3rd 06 12:11 AM
Commuting on a bike when there is no shower Travis Australia 9 March 2nd 06 11:02 AM
Cycling to work Sean Rooney UK 31 June 30th 05 07:43 PM