TdF T-shirt? Anyone going to Paris?

Old July 26th 03, 04:32 PM
elyob

Default TdF T-shirt? Anyone going to Paris?

"elyob" wrote in message
Anyone going able to get me a t-shirt?

In fact, the website (www.letour.fr) sells them .. i'll give that a go

Old July 27th 03, 02:29 AM
elyob

"elyob" wrote in message

"elyob" wrote in message
Anyone going able to get me a t-shirt?

In fact, the website (www.letour.fr) sells them .. i'll give that a go

£17 ... okay, anyone in Paris this weekend?

Old July 29th 03, 12:35 PM
Dan Gregory

"elyob" wrote in message
£17 ... okay, anyone in Paris this weekend?

Sorry just got back .. had a great time apart from rain on Saturday. And the
Randonée jersey is great - made with cotton and very retro....
Must have my jour de repos now. More later.
All the best
Dan Gregory

Old July 29th 03, 08:12 PM
Oliver Jones

They were selling them for ?15 (£10.60) from the caravan while I was at the
Brioux-sur-Boutonne sprint on Friday afternoon. I think I'll order a T-shirt
or 2 from the boutique in a day or so.

http://www.madeinsport.com/fr/boutique.asp?IdPrpMdl=IdPrpMdl_01:040|044§IdPrpMdl _02:004|006&Univers=letour&Langue=en&Devise=XEU&id Ptn=letour

--
O.J.