JD, Mike Vandeman & their group of posters, all federal agents

Old October 30th 11, 04:42 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush,alt.fan.kirsten-dunst
JD[_3_]

Default JD, Mike Vandeman & their group of posters, all federal agents

On Oct 14, 6:31*pm, LIBERATOR wrote:
JD is a federal agent as well as Mike Vandemann for sure, JD seems to
be a tool of Kirsten Dunst he threatened me "I better keep looking
over my shoulder"

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=.../1/uhV91vGS0l8

you forgot to look over your shoulder, dip****

JD
Old October 31st 11, 07:13 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush,alt.fan.kirsten-dunst
LIBERATOR[_4_]

On Oct 30, 9:42*am, JD wrote:
On Oct 14, 6:31*pm, LIBERATOR wrote:

JD is a federal agent as well as Mike Vandemann for sure, JD seems to
be a tool of Kirsten Dunst he threatened me "I better keep looking
over my shoulder"

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=.../1/uhV91vGS0l8

you forgot to look over your shoulder, dip****

JD

I'll see what I can do about having you investigated.
Old November 15th 11, 08:12 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
JD[_3_]

On Oct 31, 11:13*am, LIBERATOR wrote:
On Oct 30, 9:42*am, JD wrote:

On Oct 14, 6:31*pm, LIBERATOR wrote:

JD is a federal agent as well as Mike Vandemann for sure, JD seems to
be a tool of Kirsten Dunst he threatened me "I better keep looking
over my shoulder"

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=.../1/uhV91vGS0l8

you forgot to look over your shoulder, dip****

JD

I'll see what I can do about having you investigated.

that's a riot, especially coming from a mental paitient who ends up in
the pokey so often

i'd really like to see your CH in CCIC and NCIC so i can see what the
cops laugh at every time they have contact with you

JD