******* cyclist!

Old June 19th 04, 10:18 AM
marc

Default ******* cyclist!

Gethin sold his 20 inch wheeled bike to a club member a few weeks ago. No=
=20
money changed hands, " pay you next week OK?" not a problem except we=20
haven't been for 2 weeks. Turned up last night and the other bloke said=20
to me " I've brought your bike back, I can't get any new wheels for it,=20
BTW the inner was in shreds so I threw it away"
I was gob smacked, so much so that I agreed! Gethin was even more annoyed=
=20
he had already mentally spent the =A330 three or four times over!
Old June 19th 04, 10:35 AM
Tony Raven

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 10:18:19 +0100, marc marccdimspamremovedimspamto
wrote in message
:

I don't know what you've done to poor old Gravity, but it's coming up
with some really strange results!

Works OK on a "proper newsreader" (ducks) ;-)

Tony

Old June 19th 04, 12:00 PM
Nick Kew

In article ,
"Just zis Guy, you know?" writes:

I don't know what you've done to poor old Gravity, but it's coming up
with some really strange results!

Charset iso-8859-15 encoded quoted-printable. The headers identify it
correctly as such, so it should display fine.

Perhaps your window manager is missing iso-8859-15, and that's causing
it to dump without decoding? If you alias it to iso-8859-1 (latin1)
it'll fix that (for most posts, including marc's).

--

Hmmm, shouldn't you fix that? It's broken, in the manner usually
associated with Outlook.

OK, what *is* the washington university connection?

--
Nick Kew
Old June 19th 04, 01:27 PM
Soup

Soup popped his head over the parapet,saw what was going on and said
wrote in message
:

I don't know what you've done to poor old Gravity, but it's coming up
with some really strange results!

Works OK on a "proper newsreader" (ducks) ;-)

Tony

Even on what is considered a "crappy" reader, OE, it works fine

--
Yours S. addy not usable (not that you would try it) ( )
Non plaudite. Modo pecuniam jacite / \

Old June 19th 04, 04:09 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 12:27:41 GMT, "Soup" wrote in message
:

Even on what is considered a "crappy" reader, OE, it works fine

That's what Tony's using, hence the quotes around "proper". The
problem is the OP was posting non-ASCII. I'm sure Agent can handle it
if I ask it to, but I always have my newsreaders and mail clients set
to text-only.

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

Old June 19th 04, 05:39 PM
Ambrose Nankivell

In ,
Just zis Guy, you know? typed:
On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 12:27:41 GMT, "Soup" wrote in message
:

Even on what is considered a "crappy" reader, OE, it works fine

That's what Tony's using, hence the quotes around "proper". The
problem is the OP was posting non-ASCII.

Quoted-printable, according to the headers. Using Gravity.

Old June 19th 04, 05:52 PM
Soup

Soup popped his head over the parapet,saw what was going on and said
On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 12:27:41 GMT, "Soup" wrote in message
:

Even on what is considered a "crappy" reader, OE, it works fine

That's what Tony's using, hence the quotes around "proper". The
problem is the OP was posting non-ASCII. I'm sure Agent can handle it
if I ask it to, but I always have my newsreaders and mail clients set
to text-only.

Guy

This is set to text-only too.

Old June 19th 04, 06:03 PM
soup

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:

I don't know what you've done to poor old Gravity, but it's coming up
with some really strange results!

Works with Mozilla too.

Cyclist scraps around the world plans Mike Kruger General 5 June 21st 04 09:23 PM
not a cyclist loki General 38 May 22nd 04 02:06 PM
Cyclist Jailed For Tire Slashings B. Lafferty Racing 8 April 19th 04 01:14 PM
What Makes You A Cyclist? TheCyclist2002 General 87 March 21st 04 05:42 AM
The Cyclist on ABC TV Only the right lane Australia 11 November 8th 03 04:15 AM