culture of fear

Old June 1st 11, 05:38 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Geoff Lock[_2_]

Default culture of fear

On 1/06/2011 1:32 PM, Rob wrote:
On 1/06/2011 5:16 AM, Geoff Lock wrote:
On 31/05/2011 10:41 PM, Rob wrote:
On 31/05/2011 4:12 AM, Geoff Lock wrote:
On 30/05/2011 8:59 PM, Rob wrote:
On 29/05/2011 2:58 PM, Geoff Lock wrote:
On 29/05/2011 7:33 AM, Zebee Johnstone wrote:

Context, old chap, context PLUS sheer laziness on my part I am so
lazy that I am even prepared to let you win your point so that I don't
need to debate it

You had a way out when I wrote "hope that was the Eye dialect spelling
of thought.

"Never take the easy way out" is one of my mottos Hmmm, can one have
more than one motto? Google and Wikipedia, here I come
Old June 2nd 11, 02:58 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Theo Bekkers[_2_]

"Rob" wrote

Actually the word "tort" means ---

"-noun Law .
a wrongful act, not including a breach of contract or trust, that
results in injury to another's person, property, reputation, or the
like, and for which the injured party is entitled to compensation."

and this is a long way from the meaning you inferred.

He implied, you inferred. :-)

Theo
You really shouldn't get into this kind of discussion on the internet.
Everyone inevitably make an error and then they look stupid. Could you
really not work out that he implied "thought"? Or were you not
thinking?

Old June 2nd 11, 07:29 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Dave Hughes

On Thu, 02 Jun 2011 09:58:32 +0800, Theo Bekkers wrote:

Everyone inevitably make an error

^^^^^^
What he said. I promise I didn't poke the sigmonster.
--
Dave Hughes -
"He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does

Dutch culture? Plano Dude Racing 2 August 8th 10 02:29 PM
Cycling culture in NL. Simon Mason UK 8 April 17th 09 11:05 PM
NY cycling culture Just zis Guy, you know?[_2_] UK 2 October 11th 08 05:12 PM
Ed Dolan the Great on Culture Woland99 Techniques 0 September 11th 08 12:32 AM
Dutch culture Simon Mason UK 61 May 25th 04 10:19 PM