Remember the summer storms in Melbourne ...

Old July 19th 04, 07:51 AM
Richard Sherratt

Default Remember the summer storms in Melbourne ...

And hippy's great photos? Last time I looked they were at
http://www.openwindows.com.au/floods/

Well, they also have summer storms in Canada. There was a beauty in
Edmonton a few days ago. If you've got a fast link and can read
Powerpoint presentations, check this out, eh. It's about 1.1MB.

http://lilpeach.toffee.net/Edmonton.pps

--
Regards.
Richard.
Old July 19th 04, 01:08 PM
cfsmtb

There's a car in there, and a chair as well.....(to the PlaySchool
theme)

So the further north you go, it rains icebergs?

--
cfsmtb

Old July 20th 04, 12:31 AM
SteveDel

Richard Sherratt Wrote:
And hippy's great photos? Last time I looked they were at
http://www.openwindows.com.au/floods/
Well, they also have summer storms in Canada. There was a beauty in
Edmonton a few days ago. If you've got a fast link and can read
Powerpoint presentations, check this out, eh. It's about 1.1MB.
http://lilpeach.toffee.net/Edmonton.pps
--
Regards.
Richard.

Wow! Here's me thinking it has finally turned cold in Sydney after the
last couple of days of riding in single digit weather and rain and
reminiscing about riding in Melbourne

What hope would we have here. Studs would need to be loooong.
Seriously though, poor buggers sitting watching that lot coming down
the freeway and literally consuming their wheels.

stevedel
"I ride to work to work to ride".

--
SteveDel