Eddy D. is loosing it [Was: Monster Food, don't we deserve toknow?]

Old May 26th 10, 04:11 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Paul O

Default Eddy D. is loosing it [Was: Monster Food, don't we deserve toknow?]

Edward Dolan wrote, On 5/26/2010 12:09 AM:
"Paul wrote in message

Edward Dolan wrote, On 5/23/2010 12:19 AM:

"His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of Quixotic
wrote in message

(The Christians don't know, and probably won't want to know about
GMO's. Meanwhile they are generally opposed to cloning a sheep,
shaping the policies on stem research... Who's being the sheep?)

Blah, blah, blah ...

Another idiotic post which makes no sense at all. Post to already current
threads - you poor crazy *******.

"****ing Regards"? Eddy, you are loosing the battle. Just last week you
declared war on his Highness and already the Monkey is getting under your
skin and beginning to score points.

We are disappointed in you Eddy. I think it is time that you acknowledge
that you are getting too old for this type of contest. It would be best if
you would quietly retire.

TM is the village idiot and only another village idiot like you would spend
any time on him.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Ed,
I am not a supporter of the Monkey - far from it. Nothing would please
me more than if you could drive that annoying simian away from our
bicycle newsgroups. Sadly however, you seem to be loosing the battle.
Right now it looks like you are the one who is going to be driven away.

Best of luck.

--

Paul D Oosterhout
I work for SAIC (but I don't speak for SAIC)

Old May 26th 10, 04:35 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living

* wrote in message

[...]

I don't think Big Old Ed can even take part in the "Masturbation for
Peace" Campaign.

He used to be a heavyweight, but now he pees in his pants.

Old May 28th 10, 04:23 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Edward Dolan

"Paul O" wrote in message
[...]
I am not a supporter of the Monkey - far from it. Nothing would please me
more than if you could drive that annoying simian away from our bicycle
newsgroups. Sadly however, you seem to be loosing the battle. Right now it
looks like you are the one who is going to be driven away.

Best of luck.

TM is too big an idiot even for me. I require a basic minimum of human
intelligence. TM is a poor crazy ******* - a true village idiot. But don't
fret about it, some motorist is going to take him out sooner or later.

You will find me mostly just on RBS these days.

Old May 28th 10, 04:27 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Edward Dolan

"His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of Quixotic
Enterprises"
wrote in message
On May 26, 11:11 am, Paul O wrote:
Edward Dolan wrote, On 5/26/2010 12:09 AM:

[...]
TM is the village idiot and only another village idiot like you would
spend
any time on him.

Ed,
I am not a supporter of the Monkey - far from it. Nothing would please
me more than if you could drive that annoying simian away from our
bicycle newsgroups. Sadly however, you seem to be loosing the battle.
Right now it looks like you are the one who is going to be driven away.

I don't think Big Old Ed can even take part in the "Masturbation for

Peace" Campaign.

He used to be a heavyweight, but now he pees in his pants.

TM is a poor crazy ******* who just posts on his one favorite subject -
hatred of motor vehicles because they interfere with his use of the roads.
His other favorite subject is attacking Christianity. If you respond to this
poor crazy *******, then you are a poor crazy ******* too.

He likes to reference monkeys and other wild animals normally found only in
zoos because he is most likely a wild beast himself. I think he fornicates
with monkeys, but I can't prove it.

TM should confine himself to just one thread instead of proliferating them
like a poor crazy *******. He is insane of course. I liken him to the
village idiot of olden times. The difference these days is that no one any
longer recognizes the village idiot because idiocy has become so widespread.

But I will be here to remind one and all of what a poor crazy ******* TM is.
It is mark of My Greatness that I can still recognize the village idiot even
if the rest of you can't.

****ing Regards,