Why I don't post in moderated groups

Old August 16th 10, 03:42 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living

Default Why I don't post in moderated groups

(You know, gone are the days of the hunter-gatherer, when everyday was
an adventure. Now we live in boredom and junk food, but there's still
a realm for real hunting: the Internet. Not everywhere in the
Internet, but in the UNmoderated groups where you can throw your
arrows and spears. The big mammoths are also he You can read the
official media that tell you the official version of the world, not at
all like the Darwinian Jungle that it is. The "good guys" are not so
good and the "bad guys" are not so bad in the real world. But they all
try to survive in the jungle, and those who ignore those laws end up
like Hussein. He wasn't a good guy for sure, but we was a good friend
of the good guys, if you know what I mean. Anyway, my intention is not
to give a sermon in the introduction)

On Aug 16, 6:27 am, Trance Gemini wrote:
Hey Comandante,

You should probably check out this thread on the Mod Board.

http://groups.google.com/group/athei...moderator-foru...

Feel free to comment if you wish.

Hey Gemini, once again thank you for your kind remarks.

But I can shed some light into it:

a) The Christians don't like what I say,

b) They have nothing to say and hate satire (let them eat the banana,
huh?),

c) They want to shut up the opposition, Taliban style.

Sometime I debate whether a bicycle topic, for example, should be
included, I post it and I get the most rewarding fruits. One thing
they don't understand --or perhaps because they do they want me out--
I'm proposing a NEW WISDOM --call it common sense if you wish-- but it
helps SURVIVE & LIVE in this jungle. We know this is a jungle not
because of the Devil, but in large part because of the indifferent and
stupid Christians.

I can even voluntarily abandon this group, since I sincerely don't
get along with moderation. I'm a free spirit and will remain so. As
you know there are other groups where I post like "alt.atheism" or
"rec.bicycles.misc." Some like it, some don't. That's freedom!

In my JUNGLE WISDOM --just like in the real jungle-- there's a
connection of everything to everything else. To me, fighting God is a
moot point. I find hunting for the lies (lie-on) and hypocrisy most
interesting. Why the Christians, for example, turn a blind eye to our
War on Drugs. That would also be off topic.

So in other words, my dear Gemini, hasta la vista! See you here...

http://atom.smasher.org/streetparty/...olution!&l4 =

Old August 17th 10, 05:07 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living

On Aug 17, 8:32 am, FatterDumber& Happier Moe
On 2010-08-17 07:31:53 -0700, FatterDumber& Happier Moe
said:

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of
Tantra-Hammock wrote:
On Aug 17, 7:23 am, FatterDumber& Happier Moe
wrote:
His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of

Tantra-Hammock wrote:
On Aug 17, 5:01 am, FatterDumber& Happier Moe
wrote:
His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of
Tantra-Hammock wrote:
On Aug 16, 11:28 pm, gpsman wrote:
On Aug 16, 11:22 pm, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of
the
Movement of Tantra-Hammock" posted
to no
relavant group:
Trolling more and enjoying it less...?
-----
- gpsman
I always try to have fun beyond the duty of revolution and
wisdom. I'm
not ascetic like Buddha or Jesus.
Take the Wisdom of the Jungle or leave it. But you can find much of
this wisdom in...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VRGANguGQE
Go get a job.
I asked Buddha, "Should I follow the Master who sat under the tree?"
And he told me, "Go for it, Banana Boy!"
(prophets and philosophers are above mundane stuff)
He said go **** under a tree and then go get a job.

He implied, "Your job is to gather the ripe fruit from the tree."

Wouldn't you be happier actually accomplishing something?

Getting responses to his drivel is far more rewarding.

I wonder how much this contemplating his navel dude is costing us
taxpayers?

The #1 drain in taxpayer's money is the war. SUVs are a waste of oil.
However little infrastructure they do is a waste, and bike lanes are
not even connected.

You should be kissing my ass for trying to fix this jungle. Actually I
plan to ride an ass on the road (like Jesus) with a sign that says,
"KISS MY ASS!" And it's perfectly legal.

You want to know how I make a living? Buy one!

http://www.zazzle.com/bike_for_peace...63034463138037
Old August 17th 10, 09:17 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flfB4PGBHhE

I have a tough question here...

How the USA became a Banana Republic?

Hint: Too close to Latin America.

This is like asking who was first the chicken or the egg.

Old August 17th 10, 09:26 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
raamman

On Aug 16, 10:42*am, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the
[...]

http://atom.smasher.org/streetparty/...l2=the&l3=Bana...

the reason why you don't post in moderated groups is clear- you do,
you just can't get past the mods
Old August 17th 10, 10:05 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living

On Aug 17, 1:26*pm, raamman wrote:
[...]

I wouldn't get past the moderators in Saudi Arabia either.

Is that supposed to be good???
Old August 17th 10, 10:07 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living

[...]

Sorry, that is not the case here. The moderator agrees with me, loves
me ideas, but it may create a crisis for her where the Christian/
Republican/Talibans don't want to hear the truth and threaten to quit.

That's not how you can change the system.
Old August 18th 10, 07:58 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Jym Dyer

the reason why you don't post in moderated groups is clear-
you do, you just can't get past the mods

=x= Under the name "Millenium Twain," this lunatic posted his
off-topic drivel to every bicycle-related email list he could
find. Since most of these fora are reasonably tolerant, they
let him slide a bit, but eventually he was banned from all of
them. Every last one of them.

=x= Even the ones that weren't moderated turned moderation on
for the sole purpose of getting rid of him.

=x= So he's stuck cross-posting his insane off-topic drivel
that nobody cares about, to unmoderated Usenet newsgroups.
Fortunately, Usenet has the most highly-developed filtering
on the planet, so we have the option of simply not noticing
that he even exists.
_Jym_

Old August 18th 10, 08:53 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living

On Aug 17, 11:58 pm, Jym Dyer wrote:
the reason why you don't post in moderated groups is clear-
you do, you just can't get past the mods

=x= Under the name "Millenium Twain," this lunatic posted his
off-topic drivel to every bicycle-related email list he could
find. Since most of these fora are reasonably tolerant, they
let him slide a bit, but eventually he was banned from all of
them. Every last one of them.

=x= Even the ones that weren't moderated turned moderation on
for the sole purpose of getting rid of him.

=x= So he's stuck cross-posting his insane off-topic drivel
that nobody cares about, to unmoderated Usenet newsgroups.
Fortunately, Usenet has the most highly-developed filtering
on the planet, so we have the option of simply not noticing
that he even exists.
_Jym_

I think you are confusing this Millennium Twain with the one and only
Wise Tibetan Monkey.

You like "light" entertainment here, but I brought the real show. It's
circus with lion and everything.

See new topic about mosque and McDonald's... It's the real thing, not
BS.