11 or 12 year old riders

Old August 10th 05, 02:14 AM
uniMcPeat

Default 11 or 12 year old riders

Im 11. My names Bryan and I live in Maine. I can hop around 21" high.
I ride street a little, trials, and muni.

--
uniMcPeat
uniMcPeat's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10313

Old August 10th 05, 03:01 AM
The_SkunkMan

Im 12, but when did ill these other kids join the forum? i havent been
on for only 2 months and before i there was only 2 or 3 kids

--
The_SkunkMan - Andrew
The_SkunkMan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4936

Old August 10th 05, 08:27 PM
manon1wheel

im 13 and i do trials muni and a little freestyle

i hop 19 inches
wheel walk one foot idling and riding(both sides)
frame stall... pedal stall..

all that kinda stuff

--
manon1wheel

i love wheels, anything with wheels...
manon1wheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9972

Old May 18th 08, 04:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unibikeling

hhaha... habby and forrest were 15 in this thread.. haha..

--
unibikeling

'Sixsixone.com - Great gear for all riding!' (http://sixsixone.com/)

Ducttape wrote:
Grrr! I think I may poo myself in Anger...

Old May 18th 08, 06:47 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
simonb

Im 13 yay. ive only been unicycling 6 months and have been doing muni 2
months. i can ride forward backwards. one footed both sides(ish) idle 1
foot idle. sidehop 40cm, static gap around 3 feet and fall off
surprsingly well

--
simonb
Old May 18th 08, 06:52 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

It never fails to amaze my that so many young riders, having *never*
ridden a uni before, can be doing crank flips, unispins, grinds,
gliding..all that stuff within like 2 weeks!

--
MuniAddict

'My videos' (http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699)
My sponsors (Not -pretentious!- )_
www.uniproshop.com (\"http://www.uniproshop.com\")
_'www.sixsixone.com' (http://sixsixone.com/)
'www.twinsbikeshop.com' (http://www.twinsbikeshop.com)
Old May 19th 08, 08:47 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
1wheelwonder

I am 11, YAY GO ME!!!

--
1wheelwonder

I'm one of those random people that says random things.... hey a bunny
rabbit!!!!
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=kRjs8QDO_iA
Old September 28th 08, 06:20 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
1wheelwonder

man this thread started 3 years ago, funny that, all who say that they
are 11 or 12 are now 14 or 15!

--
1wheelwonder

I AM the ninja unicyclist! KIIIAAAAIIIII!!!!

I'm in shape! ....... round is a shape....
Old September 28th 08, 06:39 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
littleman

manon1wheel;347175 wrote:
im 13 and i do trials muni and a little freestyle

i hop 19 inches
wheel walk one foot idling and riding(both sides)
frame stall... pedal stall..

all that kinda stuff

Now thats funny!
This thread is old.

--
littleman

http://sixsixone.com/

gabetheunicycleman wrote:
just a quick question for girl unicyclists, as guys we get nutted, do
you ever get clitted.?

Old September 28th 08, 02:20 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Magnum4orce

Hey, I'm 11! I just got my brand new KH 20 in Trials and live in
maryland. Ive been riding for about 2 months and this is the video of
the first day I got my new uni.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZpdyfjAmc4

--
Magnum4orce