Close Call

Old December 27th 08, 05:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Goats_On_Unicycles

Default Close Call

Well, I usually wear a helmet for dangerous stuff but I was just being
stupid.
Usually a drop like that, even with a trick, isn't too hard and I never
take dangerous falls.
But I seem to have forgotten the snow...

But oh man, I had so much trouble breathing!!
I went as quick as I could to the house and my dad had me lay down and
I could barely inhale and it hurt sooooooooo bad!!!!

--
Goats_On_Unicycles

-So hot! If I was gay, id want an aryan guy, but im not, so I
want a sexy aryan girl.-~Jerrick

-what a precious moment in a childs life when you get to see
him blow up a rainbow trout for the first time-
~Phil on uni

-hinunggbinu!!!-
~JJtheunicycle
Old December 27th 08, 05:46 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ghosts On Unicycles

At least the pain was short. Its pretty sweet up here, lots of big air
to be had.

Lifes too short, so when it gives you unicycles, make hinunggbinu!!!

--
Ghosts On Unicycles

And Then I Died.
Old December 27th 08, 05:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
saskatchewanian

glad you are OK man, you keep these forums colourful

--
saskatchewanian
Old December 27th 08, 06:22 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
knighty

whats that now 7 lives or 6 left

--
knighty

1-wheeled-grape

unicycles make good weapons, pedoes hate pedals... remember that.
Old December 27th 08, 06:24 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

Badass.

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
unicycle for atheism and Spencer.

www.bedfordunicycles.ca

Inventor of the Slapflip.

BillyTheMountain for President 2012
Old December 27th 08, 06:29 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
zogola

Wow, nasty! Looks like the snow literally saved your neck. It must be
hard for you to watch the video! Glad you are alright.

Kurt

--
zogola
Old December 27th 08, 06:41 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Shug

Wow .... Dang ... me and my daughter just watched this and she asked "Is
he a "Jack-Ass Guy?" That IS a compliment in this house.
Glad you survived .... and got it on video. I fell of off a flagpole
onto my head when I was 18 years old. Youth helps and you probably were
being watched over. You do add a lot to this forum so maybe thats why
... for us.
Heal well, lay low, strengthen that neck and get back on that uni and
ride boy, ride.....
Shug

--
Shug

Industrial Strength Chafing
Old December 27th 08, 07:08 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

Awesome, Jackie!!!

I had a similiar fall off a two story house.

--
Jerrick

'*Bought it!*' (http://tinyurl.com/6ywusa)
*Press Alt+F4 to fix post
stretch.*[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC]JC~
Old December 27th 08, 07:17 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pedrotejada

woooow that was HARD CORE! wear a helmet man...

Now I'm afraid of snow... I definitely will not jump from a house in
the snow... NEVER!

I'm happy you're ok! Now heal fast and keep riding

--
pedrotejada

'*Kris Holm Unicycles*' (http://www.krisholm.com)

*Brazilian Unicycling Team*
Old December 27th 08, 07:17 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
lunicycle

mate I'm just glad you got it on video!

--
lunicycle

A close call nget Recumbent Biking 6 November 20th 06 07:46 PM
Close call? Neil Brooks General 11 October 3rd 05 07:32 PM
close call! Mark Heiple General 24 September 21st 05 08:08 AM
Close Call... Dana Recumbent Biking 6 August 18th 05 05:44 AM
close call for me today Brink General 5 October 13th 03 04:57 PM