Ding Dong The Witch is Dead: Part 1 of a long upcoming series

Old November 4th 05, 06:36 PM
Jasper Janssen

Default Ding Dong The Witch is Dead: Part 1 of a long upcoming series

On Fri, 04 Nov 2005 08:22:05 -0600, Gary
wrote:
Jasper Janssen wrote:
On Thu, 03 Nov 2005 11:03:18 -0600, Gary
wrote:

But I just hate seeing the group become a dumping ground for politicos
when they could easily take their rants where they belong. But they are
too afraid of those groups. Anyone finding this group for the first time
would be thinking, "What a bunch of idiots!"

Feel free not to let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

I would rather pseudo politicos like you leave this group to cycling
matters. Or is "rec.bicycles.tech" too hard for you to read.

As long as you keep topposting, I'm going to continue not taking you
seriously.

Jasper
Old November 4th 05, 08:02 PM
Bill Sornson

wrote:

But I just hate seeing the group become a dumping ground for
politicos when they could easily take their rants where they
belong. But they are too afraid of those groups. Anyone finding
this group for the first time would be thinking, "What a bunch of
idiots!"

Feel free not to let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

I would rather pseudo politicos like you leave this group to cycling
matters. Or is "rec.bicycles.tech" too hard for you to read.

As long as you keep topposting, I'm going to continue not taking you
seriously.

If your politics were different, /certain people/ would now call you a Net
Nanny (even though you're totally right).

JTWII...

Old November 4th 05, 08:42 PM
D'ohBoy

stricken look on my face