First generation not to live longer than their parents

Old March 23rd 05, 06:52 PM
dgk

On 22 Mar 2005 07:31:30 -0800, "MJR" wrote:

Rich wrote:
wrote:

If Americans werent so greedy those jobs would be here. I love

Walmart
and thing tha is the greatest store for the working man.

For the working "Chinese" man. You left out that very important

word.

Rich

Aw come on... lots of businesses live on cheap chinese labor that will
eventually drive americans to the unemployment line. You get 10
points if you can name one.

As long as capital can flow to places with low living standards and
low salaries it will do so. That leaves folks with higher living
standards out of a job until all the living standards are lowered.

http://free.freespeech.org/americans...ateHidden.html
Old March 26th 05, 09:06 PM
bbaka

Mark Hickey wrote:
Tom Sherman wrote:

Bill Baka wrote:

In person I am much more sociable than on this group...

If you think I am obnoxious on Usenet...

Mark Hickey
Habanero Cycles
http://www.habcycles.com
Home of the $695 ti frame

That's where I have been all week, helping a friend of the non-riding
type assemble computers from parts he buys out of habit.
Bill Baka