Zipp 404 rear wheel tubular, sweet, *pics*

Old January 3rd 05, 06:39 PM
blujay.com

Default Zipp 404 rear wheel tubular, sweet, *pics*

I have a 2001 Zipp campy 10 speed hub laced by 28 sapim spokes onto a 404
tubular rim. This wheel has seen less than 100 miles. It comes with a
Continental tubular. The tubular does have a pin hole leak. I haven't had
time to get to it since it went flat. You can see in one of the photos the
braking surface has virtually no break pad scoring. This should attest to
the condition of the rim. Price is negotiable. The wheel does come with a
campy bag too.

$350 or OBO

http://www.blujay.com/dustyseller

A little progress report and some questions... tylercox Unicycling 5 April 9th 05 04:08 AM
105 flange failure pics cashrefundman Techniques 26 November 30th 04 06:37 PM
New bicycle idea Bob Marley General 49 October 7th 04 05:20 AM
FS: TT Wheel set zipp fixed/free disc (three wheels included): 300.00 DB Marketplace 0 February 18th 04 07:29 PM
Attaching rear wheel Roger Zoul General 10 October 21st 03 11:35 AM