forum

Old January 6th 08, 08:18 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Pinballlew

Default forum

Does anyone know of a good forum for mountain biking. I am trying to do
some research on a good mountain bike for a decent price. I am probably
looking in the 500 to 1500 dollar range so I know I wont be buying the best
bike in the world but I would like to get something decent. Thanks -Mike

Old January 6th 08, 10:08 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Paul Boyd[_2_]

On 06/01/2008 19:18, Pinballlew said,
Does anyone know of a good forum for mountain biking. I am trying to do
some research on a good mountain bike for a decent price. I am probably
looking in the 500 to 1500 dollar range so I know I wont be buying the best
bike in the world but I would like to get something decent. Thanks -Mike

Um - how about alt.mountain-bike?

--
Paul Boyd
http://www.paul-boyd.co.uk/

Old January 7th 08, 09:34 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Paul Boyd

Pinballlew said the following on 07/01/2008 07:58:
Um - this is a newsgroup not a forum. Anyone have a real answer that is not
a smart ass?

Perhaps you would like to look up the definition of a forum. Did you
really mean a web forum? If so, why not say so. This newsgroup is a
forum, and is for discussing mountain biking. You seemed to want to
discuss mountain biking, but are you saying that this group isn't good
enough for you?

Also, what has an ass got to do with things? Are you into donkeys or
something?

--
Paul Boyd
http://www.paul-boyd.co.uk/
Old January 7th 08, 11:17 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Jason

* Pinballlew :
Um - this is a newsgroup not a forum. Anyone have a real answer that is not
a smart ass?

You don't like here? What's the problem with the newgroup?

Jason
Old January 7th 08, 11:52 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Pinballlew

Of course I am into donkeys...why do you think I want to learn about
mountain bikes? Expect me to walk to them?

I apologize for my comment. I was in the wrong and yes I was looking for
web forums. I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Sorry

Old January 7th 08, 11:52 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Pinballlew

I didn't think there was a lot of traffic here is why I was searching for a
web forum.
"Jason" wrote in message
.. .
* Pinballlew :

Old January 7th 08, 01:29 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Paul Boyd

Pinballlew said the following on 07/01/2008 10:52:

I apologize for my comment. I was in the wrong and yes I was looking for
web forums. I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Sorry

Well, that's fair enough. Thank you.

--
Paul Boyd
http://www.paul-boyd.co.uk/
Old January 8th 08, 01:07 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Marty

"Pinballlew" mtlew@(take this out)charter.net wrote in message
Does anyone know of a good forum for mountain biking. I am trying to do
some research on a good mountain bike for a decent price. I am probably
looking in the 500 to 1500 dollar range so I know I wont be buying the
best bike in the world but I would like to get something decent.
Thanks -Mike

OK.... you never really asked this group for their opinion so here is a
suggestion. You say you want to "research". If you google this group you
will find that this topic has been discussed in the past. If you don't find
what you need then ask the question of the group. You will find that there
are some real smart-asses here just like in the real world (oddly enough)
but you will also find that there are some real bike-savvy people here as
well. You never know, they might surprise you.

Marty

Old January 8th 08, 02:34 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
JJG

On Sun, 06 Jan 2008 11:18:12 -0800, Pinballlew wrote:

Does anyone know of a good forum for mountain biking. I am trying to do
some research on a good mountain bike for a decent price. I am probably
looking in the 500 to 1500 dollar range so I know I wont be buying the best
bike in the world but I would like to get something decent. Thanks -Mike

forums.mtbr.com
www.bikeforums.net
www.pinkbike.com
www.ridemonkey.com
www.hcor.net

Hello, new to the forum. EvOLuTiON Unicycling 7 January 15th 05 05:50 AM
Forum [email protected] General 0 October 3rd 04 01:01 AM
Forum Ron Racing 0 October 3rd 04 01:00 AM
Forum Age newtouni Unicycling 76 June 4th 04 04:30 AM
Our new forum outlawbicycles.com Racing 0 February 21st 04 09:49 PM