Words fail me (nice recumbent)

Old May 20th 07, 08:14 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Kingsley

Default Words fail me (nice recumbent)

Says "Diamond Violet", looks purple to me.

http://www.ligfietswinkel.nl/Assorti...engeJester.htm

http://tinyurl.com/2ovg6d

Very nice.

-kt

--
Kingsley Turner,
http://MadDogsBreakfast.com/ABFAQ - news:aus.bicycle Frequenly Asked Questions

Old May 20th 07, 08:42 AM posted to aus.bicycle
cfsmtb[_189_]

Kingsley Wrote:
Says "Diamond Violet", looks purple to me.

http://tinyurl.com/yw7umw

http://tinyurl.com/2ovg6d

Very nice.

That is a sweet pair of wheels. Recall seeing a female cyclist with a
lovely 'bend with red anodised (?) rims at last years Alpine Classic,
although can't recall too much more as we were sitting a distance away
from the Audax tent & by this time had a few amber sherbets.

Good to see the a.b faq is still around, are you updating it on a
slightly irregular basis? Anyway, if you require hosting/editing
whatever, feel free to drop me a line at the customer assistance
center: telstarATcfsmtb.net

--
cfsmtb

Old May 21st 07, 12:38 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Graeme Dods

On May 20, 3:14 pm, Kingsley
wrote:
Says "Diamond Violet", looks purple to me.

http://www.ligfietswinkel.nl/Assorti...ChallengeJeste...

http://tinyurl.com/2ovg6d

Very nice.

Mijn god, that's PURPLE! I know purple was big in the late 80's/early
90's amongst the outdoorsy crowd but, even as one who was guilty of
purpleness (for example - Muddy Fox mountain bike and 2 kayaks, all
purple), I'd hoped it had been and gone. Please tell me it's not
making a come-back!

On the FAQ front, thank you for putting up "Mulga Bill". I'd never
read it before and my son loves Banjo Paterson's kid's tales so I
think I'll add this one to his night time reads (makes a change from
"Weary Will the Wombat") .

Graeme

Old May 21st 07, 06:40 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Kingsley

On Sun, 20 May 2007 17:42:20 +1000, cfsmtb wrote:

Kingsley Wrote:
Says "Diamond Violet", looks purple to me.

My first bike was a "Cyclops" purple dragster.
Wish I still had it, but it rusted away in the paddock.

Good to see the a.b faq is still around, are you updating it on a slightly
irregular basis?

I think I've got a slightly more updated version on the laptop
that never made it up onto the web-server. Should have a poke
around for it. Every once-in-a-while I add a few more entries,
but I've been so busy the last, geez, *years* I haven't added
as much to it as I'd like.

Changed jobs a few weeks ago, don't commute anymore. With any
luck I might be able to find some time.

-kt

Words fail me - almost Danny Colyer UK 4 August 24th 06 09:41 AM
Recumbent in other words.... Duram Recumbent Biking 0 May 25th 06 12:21 AM
Is my rim going to fail? Bob Wheeler Techniques 1 May 20th 05 01:54 PM
Words fail me. dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers UK 60 March 4th 04 06:22 PM
Words fail me.. dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers UK 32 October 19th 03 03:04 PM