unicycling side effects

Old February 18th 07, 06:12 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
c9ollie

Default unicycling side effects

so i was wondering what are some of the side effects that you guys have
that unicycling has caused.

here are mine.

1. i can balence on the back 2 legs of a chair for a over minute

2. i can balence on my bike stopped for a long time

3. people cant trip me as much

4. i can balence on one foot with my eyes closed for almost a minute
(try it its harder than it seems then ask you non unicycling firends to
do it )

5. i can dirtbike alot faster and im better at snowboarding.

what are your side effects?

--
c9ollie
c9ollie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13989

Old February 18th 07, 06:28 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gordito8me

my cab spins on my snowboard have gotten alot better (mainly cab 5's)

--
gordito8me

29er or 36er? can't decide
either way I have like 54 bucks so nothing too great.
radial 360 or nimbus 29er????
helllpppp!!!!
helllpppp!!!!
gordito8me's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13641

Old February 18th 07, 06:30 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
koebwil

My calves have gotten huge. They were big before, but now they are
enormous.

--
koebwil

"I used to eat erasers in grade school...." James_Potter
'come to my gallery.' (http://tinyurl.com/qssag)
I'm on 'my space' (http://www.myspace.com/73602024) now too
koebwil's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11308

Old February 18th 07, 06:43 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SAVAGE

i can run faster
i can balence on almost anthing( as long as its not a spike top
fence!!!) on my feet and uni and some on my hands.

--
SAVAGE

Don't follow me, FOLLOW JESUS!!!!!

SAVAGE's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13628

Old February 18th 07, 07:39 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
harper

I'm WAY smarter and better looking than I used to be.

--
harper

-Greg Harper

B L U E S H I F T

Finally made it to my (n+1)th post....* TOTALLY AWESOME!!!*

Unicycle For the Chafing

Old February 18th 07, 07:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
thejdw

I can jump higher (on feet)

--
thejdw

dunawan wrote:
why are koxx one unicycles so costly???
forrestunifreak wrote:
They are expensive because they use only the finest soft drink cans.

2 unispins landed!
don't follow Jesus, follow me!

thejdw's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13230

Old February 18th 07, 07:53 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dunawan

Stronger. skinner. faster (on foot). and my endurance has gotten alot
better.

--
dunawan

*A place i can call home, i'm crying to you Jesus
Mend me, break me, make me
You're all i've got now*
dunawan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13582

Old February 18th 07, 07:55 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
thejdw

Another:
I can stand on the stunt pegs on my bmx and do a no handed down a hill

--
thejdw

Old February 18th 07, 08:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tobbogonist

i can stand really well

--
tobbogonist

Just Jake wrote:
as long as youre not a total loser jock that gets mad when people arent
"as good as you"

tobbogonist's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12176

Old February 18th 07, 08:37 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gkmac

My calves have been inflated like balloons. I'm not normally
narcissistic, but when I'm wearing shorts and happen to walk past a
mirror, I stand on my tiptoes to see those muscular contoured calves
bursting through.

I can ride a bicycle up hills now. Speaking of that, when riding a
bicycle I seem to forget that I can coast on it, and that it has
brakes.

The enigmatic feeling that I used to get when I saw somebody riding a
unicycle has long since gone. And seeing a circus or street performer
riding a unicycle... seems to look utterly ridiculous to me now.

I always get puzzled why I see people juggling at unicycle
meetups/conventions too.

'Are you sure about that???' (http://tinyurl.com/2jqnp9)

--
gkmac

"Those who can, do. Those who can't, take the pictures." - tomblackwood
"As it only hurts when you walk, will you be riding everywhere now?" -
mikepenton
"gkmac... what are we going to do with you." - Chexjc
gkmac's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4577