Proof of side effects of cycling in Spain

Old August 4th 09, 01:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
nobody

Default Proof of side effects of cycling in Spain

Enlarged head, teeth?

http://image.cdnl3.xosnetwork.com/pi...0411172722.jpg

Old August 4th 09, 07:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mark & Steven Bornfeld

Nobody wrote:
Enlarged head, teeth?

http://image.cdnl3.xosnetwork.com/pi...0411172722.jpg

The right central incisor is a pretty ugly looking crown. I don't know
what that black thing is on his head.

Steve

--
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
http://www.dentaltwins.com
Old August 4th 09, 07:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
nobody

On Tue, 04 Aug 2009 18:14:42 GMT, Mark & Steven Bornfeld
wrote:

Nobody wrote:
Enlarged head, teeth?

http://image.cdnl3.xosnetwork.com/pi...0411172722.jpg

The right central incisor is a pretty ugly looking crown. I don't know
what that black thing is on his head.

Steve

--
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
http://www.dentaltwins.com
Brooklyn, NY
718-258-5001

Chapeau!

PS - hey, uh, can I ask you a dental question? If you don't want to go
there, no biggie. Basically, what's the best way to handle/fix your
tooth/teeth if you have worn it/them down? I'm wary of getting
veneers, b/c they have to grind your teeth down to nubs. Is there
anything newer, less drastic? What's a good site to go to to see about
prices.

Old August 4th 09, 08:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_3_]

Nobody wrote:
PS - hey, uh, can I ask you a dental question? If you don't want to go
there, no biggie. Basically, what's the best way to handle/fix your
tooth/teeth if you have worn it/them down?

Some people shave their heads when they start going bald.
Old August 4th 09, 08:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Chris Mogridge

On Aug 4, 1:32*pm, wrote:
On Tue, 04 Aug 2009 18:14:42 GMT, Mark & Steven Bornfeld

wrote:
Nobody wrote:
Enlarged head, teeth?

http://image.cdnl3.xosnetwork.com/pi...AUSLVCLF.20090....

http://www.faketeeth.net/servlet/Sea...illy+Bob+Teeth
Old August 4th 09, 09:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article ,
Mark & Steven Bornfeld wrote:

Nobody wrote:
Enlarged head, teeth?

http://image.cdnl3.xosnetwork.com/pi...0411172722.jpg

The right central incisor is a pretty ugly looking crown. I don't know
what that black thing is on his head.

Jamón de Pata Negra.

--
Michael Press
Old August 4th 09, 09:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
nobody

On Tue, 04 Aug 2009 21:48:15 +0200, Donald Munro
wrote:

Nobody wrote:
PS - hey, uh, can I ask you a dental question? If you don't want to go
there, no biggie. Basically, what's the best way to handle/fix your
tooth/teeth if you have worn it/them down?

Some people shave their heads when they start going bald.

Well, I was asking in behalf of my pet dog, so that would be a
chore...

Old August 4th 09, 09:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_3_]

Nobody wrote:
Well, I was asking in behalf of my pet dog, so that would be a
chore...

Pity Piti.

Old August 4th 09, 10:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mark & Steven Bornfeld

wrote:

Nobody wrote:
Enlarged head, teeth?

http://image.cdnl3.xosnetwork.com/pi...0411172722.jpg

The right central incisor is a pretty ugly looking crown. I don't know
what that black thing is on his head.

Steve

--
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
http://www.dentaltwins.com
Brooklyn, NY
718-258-5001

Chapeau!

PS - hey, uh, can I ask you a dental question? If you don't want to go
there, no biggie. Basically, what's the best way to handle/fix your
tooth/teeth if you have worn it/them down? I'm wary of getting
veneers, b/c they have to grind your teeth down to nubs. Is there
anything newer, less drastic? What's a good site to go to to see about
prices.

Depends on where the wear is, how many teeth, your bite, etc. Laminate
veneers require far less grinding than a crown. OTOH, if you are
talking about front teeth and your bite is edge-to-edge, you are likely
putting a lot of forces on those teeth. Laminate veneers are not nearly
so strong as porcelain/metal crowns. They look nicer though.
If this is a condition affecting all or most of your teeth to the extent
that your vertical dimension (basically, think of it as the distance
between your nose and chin) has diminished due to severe wear, this is
probably a situation for a prosthodontist. This sometimes calls for
extensive crowning, opening of the bite, and esoterica I generally don't
deal with myself.
OTOH, if it's just because you've had a lot of fillings in a few upper
teeth and they're chipped and worn, veneers may be ideal. You really
should be checked though--obviously the best treatment varies from
patient to patient.

Steve

--
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
http://www.dentaltwins.com
Old August 4th 09, 10:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mark & Steven Bornfeld

wrote:
Nobody wrote:
[...]

I had a set I wore on Halloween.