FS: 04 Trek 5900 56cm Bike

Old January 5th 05, 01:54 AM
robert martin

Default FS: 04 Trek 5900 56cm Bike

2004 Trek 5900 Superlight 56 cm - Dura Ace 10 speed STI - Bontrage
seatpost, bars & stem - Bontrager Race X Lite wheels - Still ha
original Bontrager tires with very little wear - Ridden very little
This bike looks the same as it did the day I bought it. No pedals
Like new. $320

Any questions or offers contact me via email at

--
robert martin