BC and Natural Street Video

Old November 28th 05, 12:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default BC and Natural Street Video

Here is video with BC and Natural Street with a hint of trials.
Most all of the riding is my brother Bryan (UniMcPeat), There are 2
clips of me and some bails by Matt.

The crank filp is a full one but the camera man started recording half
way through the jump.

Low Res 6mb: http://tinyurl.com/awmkh

High Res 16mb: http://tinyurl.com/97asf

--
KcTheAcy

¤-Kaycee
http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Kaycees-Unicycle-gallery

http://www.maineunicyclist.2ya.com/
KcTheAcy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5003

Old November 28th 05, 12:42 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

your little brother is really good.. oh and you to.. he must be tiny...
cuase that looked like a 24"

Chase

--
Unitik908

All hail the exhaulted Sigpoose, for he is forever king...
R.I.P Unibiker
R.I.P Gazzaloddi
R.I.P Paul Hester
R.I.P James Doohan
R.I.P Mitch Hedberg
R.I.P Peter Jennings
R.I.P Pope John Paul II
R.I.P James_Potters_Cat
YAMS

-last edited by the dave and sigpoose on 2005-09-05 at 08:56 pm -

Old November 28th 05, 12:44 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

That was one DIRTY video.

MUD MUD MUD MUD MUD DIRT DIRT DIRT DIRT MUD.

Wow, your brother is really getting the hang of this isin't he?

--
Murde Mental

I own Total_Uni's soul
and yes this means I also own your soul Evan_Byrne.
Murde Mental's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4463

Old November 28th 05, 02:25 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I loved that video! Brian is sick at the BC already. nice attempt at the
360.

Lee

--
leeman180
leeman180's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8441

Old November 28th 05, 05:44 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

dude, cool vid

ur bro RIPS

how old is he?
i love all the tries at the crankflip then he finally gets it! i SO
can't do those and have no idea how to turn a rev into a crankflip, my
feet just won't come off!

that dude wearing the light slacks fell in the mud so much lol

nice vid!

-colin

--
ColDawG

Your friendly, neighborhood Muniman

http://www.wheelaway.com/
ColDawG's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9503

Old November 28th 05, 07:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

ColDawG wrote:
dude, cool vid

ur bro RIPS

how old is he?

I'm 12. Thanks.

--
uniMcPeat

-Bryan
uniMcPeat's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10313

Old November 28th 05, 08:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

That was great, it's really nice to see such a variety in riding styles
in one video from just two riders. The BC stuff was really impressive.
That was the first crankflip I've seen in a natural setting
too...looked really nice!

Andrew

--
andrew_carter

...well that's what i think anyway.
*'unicycling tips and tutorials' (http://www.unicycle.2ya.com) |
'my photos and videos' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/andrew) |
'\\"dancing about architecture\\"'
(http://www.dancingaboutarchitecture.com.au)*

Old November 29th 05, 10:21 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

that crank flip made me soil my undergarments

--
the_last_spoonbender
the_last_spoonbender's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11257

Old November 30th 05, 03:03 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

That BC stair riding is amazing. Makes me think that maybe the snow and
ice shouldn't slow down my learning process.

--
JackOlsen
JackOlsen's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10930

Old November 30th 05, 12:56 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

you're realllllllllly awesome on those crank flips

--
the_last_spoonbender

limewire extrodinare
the_last_spoonbender's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11257