And now for some real mtb content

Old September 26th 07, 03:36 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
â–€Slack

Default And now for some real mtb content

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=342089

--
Slack
Old September 26th 07, 04:04 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
pete fagerlin

?Slack wrote:
http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=342089

Philip is a great guy and a great rider but I'm more into the
riding aspect rather than the shopping thing.
Old September 26th 07, 05:22 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
â–€Slack

On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 20:04:19 -0700, pete fagerlin wrote:

?Slack wrote:
http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=342089

Philip is a great guy and a great rider but I'm more into the riding
aspect rather than the shopping thing.

I agree.
--
Slack - real riding pix coming soon
Old September 26th 07, 03:51 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
MattB

?Slack wrote:
http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=342089

Philip is a great guy and a great rider but I'm more into the riding
aspect rather than the shopping thing.

I agree.

Me too. But those are some nice looking bikes.

Matt
Old September 26th 07, 04:29 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Scott Gordo

On Sep 25, 10:36 pm, Slack wrote:
http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=342089

--
Slack

That Lenz looks a lot like a Zinn. Lots of Kenda tires. Do people
still have the love for Turners now that the pivot location has
changed? Could that Tomac have less tire clearance? That Intense Socom
rear wheel shot is pretty messed up.

/s

Old September 27th 07, 03:38 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
â–€Slack

On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 08:29:29 -0700, Scott Gordo
wrote:

On Sep 25, 10:36 pm, Slack wrote:
http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=342089

--
Slack

That Lenz looks a lot like a Zinn. Lots of Kenda tires. Do people
still have the love for Turners now that the pivot location has
changed? Could that Tomac have less tire clearance? That Intense Socom
rear wheel shot is pretty messed up.

/s

There is still plenty of Turner alumni around. Of course, controversy,
too; new pivot
suck vs. I don't feel a difference vs. DT is traitor! hahahaha

Tomac is pretty tight.

Intense: A company I'll never do business with. Something aint right with
them.
--
Slack
Old September 28th 07, 02:36 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

On Sep 25, 8:36 pm, Slack wrote:
http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=342089

--
Slack

Love the pictorial. That is HUGE. And the commentary seems pretty
honest, too.

CDB