Boston Marathon should be cancelled

Old April 16th 13, 10:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Cicero_Venatio

Default Boston Marathon should be cancelled

I think it would be offensive to run the Boston Marathon next year. I
will never get out of my head the blood and the carnage. One guy's leg
only had bone as the flesh had been cut off of the bone.
Old April 16th 13, 10:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·

"Cicero_Venatio" wrote in
message ...

I think it would be offensive to run the Boston Marathon next year. I will
never get out of my head the blood and the carnage. One guy's leg only had
bone as the flesh had been cut off of the bone.

More than one person had similar terrible, irreparable damage, it
seems. It's really quite gruesome and all the worse for it being
caused by a terrorist or some nut case but life goes on.

Do you close down the highway system because similar carnage
happens nationwide on a daily basis?

They should run the Boston Marathon again next year but they
should have a memorial service for the dead and wounded.

--
Sir Gregory

Old April 17th 13, 03:26 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Flintstein

On 4/16/2013 4:07 PM, Cicero_Venatio wrote:
I think it would be offensive to run the Boston Marathon next year. I
will never get out of my head the blood and the carnage. One guy's leg
only had bone as the flesh had been cut off of the bone.

And you express this under the pseudonym that you use for
endless trolling.

Stay classy.

Old April 17th 13, 05:33 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

Cicero_Venatio a écrit profondement:

| I think it would be offensive to run the Boston Marathon next year. I
| will never get out of my head the blood and the carnage. One guy's
| leg only had bone as the flesh had been cut off of the bone.

Then they got you. That's exactly the way the CinC (Chimp in Charge)
and his minions want you to feel so you'll say and do nothing as
they take away more of your liberties in the name of "Security"

Let's see now:

(1) On 9/11 they were conducting training exercises
at precicely the site of the works Trade Center tragedy.

(2) On 7/7 they were conducting training exercises
at precicely the site of the British Tube and Bus tragedy.

(2) On 15/4 they were conducting training exercises
at precicely the site of the Boston tragedy.

Coincidences?

FBI False Flag?

You decide.

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1318489.1366143411!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_635/daily-news-front-cover.jpg

Great heart rending picture of Nicole Gross.

So who wouldn't give up a few more Liberties - if there are
any left anyway?

--
Davey Crockett

Old April 18th 13, 07:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

On Apr 16, 4:41*pm, " Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·" åke
wrote:
"Cicero_Venatio" wrote in
* ...

I think it would be offensive to run the Boston Marathon next year. *I will
never get out of my head the blood and the carnage. *One guy's leg only had
bone as the flesh had been cut off of the bone.

More than one person had similar terrible, irreparable damage, it
seems. It's really quite gruesome and all the worse for it being
caused by a terrorist or some nut case but life goes on.

Do you close down the highway system because similar carnage
happens nationwide on a daily basis?

They should run the Boston Marathon again next year but they
should have a memorial service for the dead and wounded.

--
Sir Gregory

Oh for ****s sake - why do we have to be such pussies? We are bombing
the **** out of every hopeless and poor country in the world. If
anything good comes out of this it may be that the citizens of the US
get a taste for how we drone and bomb the rest of the world on a daily
basis. And maybe then we can all live in a Rodney King "why can't we
all just get along" kumba****ingya world.
Old April 18th 13, 08:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·

"Anton Berlin" wrote in message
On Apr 16, 4:41 pm, " Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·" åke
wrote:
"Cicero_Venatio" wrote in

[...]

May your own 8-year-old child be next in line to be blown
up, asshole!

--
Sir Gregory

Old April 18th 13, 09:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

On Apr 18, 2:59*pm, " Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·" åke
wrote:
"Anton Berlin" wrote in message

On Apr 16, 4:41 pm, " * Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·" åke

"Cicero_Venatio" wrote in

Stupid **** - we kill many 8 year olds everyday.
Old April 18th 13, 10:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Steve Freides[_2_]

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq· wrote:
"Anton Berlin" wrote in message
On Apr 16, 4:41 pm, " Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·" åke
wrote:
"Cicero_Venatio" wrote in

[...]

Never argue with a fool; people might not be able to tell the
difference. Just ignore Anton like the rest of us do.

-S-

Old April 19th 13, 07:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bob Martin

in 663813 20130418 221820 "Steve Freides" wrote:
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq� wrote:
"Anton Berlin" wrote in message
On Apr 16, 4:41 pm, " Sir Gregory Hall, Esq�" �ke
wrote:
"Cicero_Venatio" wrote in

[...]

Hard to tell who is the bigger fool here.
Old April 19th 13, 11:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

http://www.johns-jokes.com/afiles/images/arguing_on_the_internet.jpg

--
Davey Crockett
Fly your Flag

Lance and Posse Going Away At The Boston Marathon HC Racing 0 April 22nd 08 03:39 AM
SFGP cancelled Robert Chung Racing 8 November 23rd 05 07:01 PM
Boston Marathon Unicyclist! brockfisher05 Unicycling 5 May 8th 05 08:48 PM
UK - BMW 2005/1 Cancelled Cumbria_Muni&Trials_Club Unicycling 31 March 7th 05 10:48 PM
Vuelta cancelled ? Callistus Valerius Racing 0 March 11th 04 05:44 PM