25" track bike 4 sale

Old February 7th 04, 10:50 AM
Carl Hemmings

Default 25" track bike 4 sale

Do any Tall bike riders want to own a track bike? I have a hand built
531Farliegh track bike 25" with old Campag running gear, 4 spare rings, and
running on singles 4 sale. Best offer:

Thanks Carl Hemmings,
Melbourne

Old February 8th 04, 05:26 AM
hippy

"Carl Hemmings" wrote in message
Do any Tall bike riders want to own a track bike? I have a hand built
531Farliegh track bike 25" with old Campag running gear, 4 spare rings,

and
running on singles 4 sale. Best offer:

This bike wouldn't happen to be in storage
at a certain bike shop in Croydon would it?

hippy

Old February 8th 04, 12:22 PM
Spider1977

Carl Hemmings wrote:
Do any Tall bike riders want to own a track bike? I have a hand built
531Farliegh track bike 25" with old Campag running gear, 4 spare rings,
and running on singles 4 sale. Best offer:
Thanks Carl Hemmings, Melbourne

Don't post here. Go to the Bicycling Aus classifieds site or th
classifieds forum

-

Old February 8th 04, 09:20 PM
hippy

"Spider1977" wrote in message
Carl Hemmings wrote:
Do any Tall bike riders want to own a track bike? I have a hand

built
531Farliegh track bike 25" with old Campag running gear, 4 spare

rings,
and running on singles 4 sale. Best offer:
Thanks Carl Hemmings, Melbourne

Don't post here. Go to the Bicycling Aus classifieds site or the
classifieds forum.

What's wrong with non-commercial For Sale posts?
There's been no complaints for the last few years...

hippy

Old February 8th 04, 09:54 PM
Brian Watson

Carl Hemmings wrote:
Do any Tall bike riders want to own a track bike? I have a hand

built
531Farliegh track bike 25" with old Campag running gear, 4 spare

rings,
and running on singles 4 sale. Best offer:
Thanks Carl Hemmings, Melbourne

Don't post here. Go to the Bicycling Aus classifieds site or the
classifieds forum.

What's wrong with non-commercial For Sale posts?
There's been no complaints for the last few years...

Yet another reason why it is bad to have a web front-end on a Usenet group.
Carl (if I followed the references correctly) is reading and posting from
Cyclingforums.com and probably applying the web forum rules to the Usenet
group...

hippy

Brian

Old February 8th 04, 10:37 PM
hippy

"Brian Watson" wrote in message
What's wrong with non-commercial For Sale posts?
There's been no complaints for the last few years...

Yet another reason why it is bad to have a web front-end on a Usenet

group.
Carl (if I followed the references correctly) is reading and posting

from
Cyclingforums.com and probably applying the web forum rules to the

Usenet
group...

Carl was the original poster wanting to sell the bike.
Spider1977 was the poster who complained about
the For Sale post.
I then stated that non-commercial FS posts should
be fine here.

www.cyclingforums.com is causing some fun issues
innit?! :-)

hippy

Old February 10th 04, 07:23 PM
kingsley

On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 12:22:05 +0000, Spider1977 wrote:

Don't post here. Go to the Bicycling Aus classifieds site or the
classifieds forum.

No-no *do* post here, I always like getting first chance
on bicycle hardware.

-kt
Old February 13th 04, 02:52 PM
Carl Hemmings

"kingsley" wrote in message
newsan.2004.02.09.20.23.09.780930@maddogsbreakfa st.com.au...
On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 12:22:05 +0000, Spider1977 wrote:

Don't post here. Go to the Bicycling Aus classifieds site or the
classifieds forum.

So where are they?? Can you point me in the right direction? cheers Carl

Old February 15th 04, 08:04 AM
Spider1977

www.bicyclingaustralia.co

-

Old February 15th 04, 11:35 AM
hippy

Carl Hemmings wrote:
So where are they?? Can you point me in the right direction? cheers

Carl

http://www.cyclingforums.com/f50

But I still say post private ads here, otherwise all the
aussie readers who don't check the above classifieds
will miss them.

hippy