Mike Vandeman

Old July 13th 03, 02:35 AM
Stephen Baker

Default Mike Vandeman

MV blathers:

Without their bikes, mountain bikers are indistinguishable from hikers
(except that they are stupider).

Hikers are stupider? Thought so......
Old July 13th 03, 03:55 PM
The Ogre

Mike Vandeman wrote in message

. They help people. You wouldn't understand. Mountain bikers care only
. about themselves.
.
.I know two nerosurgeons, one cardiac surgen, a handful of nurses, emts, a
.bunch of teachers, college professors, police officers, and fire fighters
.(yeah, I work in public service myself) who mountain bike avidly.

Okay, I guess (1) those people USED to care about people; (2) I know it's a
stereotype, and only true of SOME of the people in those professions. But the
fact that they are mountain bikers proves that they don't care about wildlife or
other people, only about their own selfish pleasures.

Indeed and you are so caring that you try to get people fired from
their jobs for disagreeing with your fascist views. Including
stabbing your fellow Sierra Clubers in the back because they weren't
elitist enough for you. Indeed Mike who are you trying to dig up dirt
on now Mike? Is it a mountain biker or are you planning on weeding
out some fellow SCers who don't fit your ideal environmentalist mold?
Old July 13th 03, 04:49 PM
Stephen Baker

MV says:

No. Learn to read.

Yes. Learn to write. ;-P
Old July 14th 03, 04:00 AM
Mike Vandeman

On 13 Jul 2003 07:55:06 -0700, (The Ogre) wrote:

..Mike Vandeman wrote in message
..
.. . They help people. You wouldn't understand. Mountain bikers care only
.. . about themselves.
.. .
[...]

You obviously don't know what you are talking about. Those people were caught
red-handed stealing from their employers.

I just tell the truth -- something that mountain bikers can't stand.
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old July 14th 03, 07:18 AM
The Ogre

Mike Vandeman wrote in message . ..
On 13 Jul 2003 07:55:06 -0700, (The Ogre) wrote:

.Mike Vandeman wrote in message
.
. . They help people. You wouldn't understand. Mountain bikers care only
. . about themselves.
. .
[...]

I know enough. What exactally did these people steal Mike? And are
you talking about your fellow Sierra Club members or the Mountain
Bikers? No one was "caught" red handed doing anything. Most people
who had run ins with your tactics bosses recognized that they were
dealing with a lunatic who was obsessed with their personal agenda.

I just tell the truth -- something that mountain bikers can't stand.

No Mike, you are not telling the truth, you are avoiding saying
anything near the truth. Why did the Sierra Club ban you from holding
any leadership positions? You maintain that you have credibility,
bring it out in the open. I'm certain in the light of the truth
people will understand that you backstabbed one of your own.
Old July 16th 03, 03:39 AM
Mike Vandeman

On 13 Jul 2003 23:18:57 -0700, (The Ogre) wrote:

..Mike Vandeman wrote in message . ..
.. On 13 Jul 2003 07:55:06 -0700,
(The Ogre) wrote:
..
.. .Mike Vandeman wrote in message
.. .
.. . . They help people. You wouldn't understand. Mountain bikers care only
.. . . about themselves.
.. . .
[...]

Time -- when they were supposed to be working.

And are
..you talking about your fellow Sierra Club members or the Mountain
..Bikers?

Both.

.. No one was "caught" red handed doing anything.

You are lying.

Most people
..who had run ins with your tactics bosses recognized that they were
..dealing with a lunatic who was obsessed with their personal agenda.
..
.. I just tell the truth -- something that mountain bikers can't stand.
..
..No Mike, you are not telling the truth, you are avoiding saying
..anything near the truth. Why did the Sierra Club ban you from holding
..any leadership positions?

They didn't. They had to drop the bogus complaint, due to their own bylaws.

===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old July 17th 03, 08:37 AM
Dave Stocker

Mike Vandeman wrote in message . ..

. You obviously don't know what you are talking about. Those people were caught
. red-handed stealing from their employers.
.
.I know enough. What exactally did these people steal Mike?

Time -- when they were supposed to be working.

I seem to recall something similar happening to you about 7-8 years
ago. Most people would draw the conclusion that the person who
initiated it was "playing dirty". You seem to have drawn the
conclusion that it was a useful tool. Any you initiated this because
they disagreed with you?

What a Pity.

-Dave
Old July 19th 03, 03:40 AM
Mike Vandeman

On 15 Jul 2003 22:24:03 -0700, (Dennis Baker) wrote:

..Mike Vandeman wrote in message
..
.. . You obviously don't know what you are talking about. Those people were caught
.. . red-handed stealing from their employers.
.. .
.. .I know enough. What exactally did these people steal Mike?
..
.. Time -- when they were supposed to be working.
..
..And the evidence against them was..... Mike "Rat Fink" Vandeman's
..Pristine testimony.

No. Their email, in black and white.

.. And are
.. .you talking about your fellow Sierra Club members or the Mountain
.. .Bikers?
..
.. Both.
..
.."I stab everyone in the Back" Mike states proudly. "If I can't win a
..debate with them I'll just Rat Fink on anyone who disagrees with me."

No, they caused their own problems. I only reported the truth.

.. . No one was "caught" red handed doing anything.
..
.. You are lying.
..
..No Mike, you are lying. The only thing that incriminated these people
..was the lies that you told.

BS. Their email was the undisputable proof. You are lying, because you know
NOTHING about it.

.. .No Mike, you are not telling the truth, you are avoiding saying
.. .anything near the truth. Why did the Sierra Club ban you from holding
.. .any leadership positions?
..
.. They didn't. They had to drop the bogus complaint, due to their own bylaws.
..
..Indeed Mike V. now brags openly about escaping justice through a
..loophole in the bylaws. He chuckles under his breath as he brags
.."They didn't have a provision Ratfink Provision so they had to drop
..the charges".
..
..But it doesn't really matter because now they all know what it's like
..to have a Rat Fink in their ranks.

That's what criminals call someone who tells the truth about them. How
appropriate!
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande