Winter Riding - Again

Old January 20th 04, 10:05 AM
Simon Brooke

Default Gender specific comfy clothes (was Winter Riding - Again)

omcom (dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers) writes:

I did, however, go to my LBS and found a great pair of fleece-lined bib
tights made by Briko (£40)

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.... another Mr Muscle reject to convert :-D

It's OK for you Fat Birds on Bikes. You go in in the middle, and
tights and shorts stay up by themselves. Too many of us Fat Blokes on
Bikes go *out* in the middle, and we need bra-straps to hold our
nether garments up.

So I'll give up bib-tights (and bib-shorts) when you give up your bra.

Now there's a thought....

Hey - Fat Blokes on Bikes - anyone up for slabbing anyone seen riding a
bike wearing a bra?

Age equals angst multiplied by the speed of fright squared.
;; the Worlock
Old January 20th 04, 10:09 AM
Richard Bates

On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 10:05:11 GMT, in
, Simon Brooke
wrote:

Hey - Fat Blokes on Bikes - anyone up for slabbing anyone seen riding a
bike wearing a bra?

A bra wouldn't fit my bike - it has around 70 nipples
--
I remember when the internet was only in black & white.
It only had a few pages but at least they all worked.
Old January 21st 04, 01:30 AM
Tom Jackson

Default Winter Riding - Again

On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 21:59:24 +0000 (UTC), "Saint"
wrote:

What on earth are they called for heaven's sake?

Tights! Ron Hill do some good ones, but I prefer the Altura winter
cruisers as they have zipped pockets in the top. Really handy for
commuting!

Try he

http://www.cyclexpress.co.uk/product...ruiser_589.asp

cheers,
tom.
Old January 21st 04, 07:24 AM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

You think we fatbirdsonbikes go in in the middle??? Silly boy! And bazoomas,
by the way, despite the ravages of time and gravity are still not in the middle
;-)

Cheers, helen s

to get correct one remove dependency on fame & fortune

Winter Riding Saint UK 60 January 11th 04 06:19 PM
There's no riding like snow riding... Jonesy Mountain Biking 5 January 3rd 04 04:26 AM
Brutal California Winter Riding on Sunday. P e t e F a g e r l i n Mountain Biking 15 December 24th 03 01:18 AM
Winter Riding Jeff General 20 July 12th 03 06:54 PM