FS: 2002 56cm Fuji Team frame with Felt Carbon fork

Old October 3rd 07, 03:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Jason[_3_]

Default FS: 2002 56cm Fuji Team frame with Felt Carbon fork

This frame will build into a bike that is light, quick and nimble. The
complete bike, as originally built, weighed at 16.8 lbs. You can read a
little about it he

http://www.bikesdirect.com/products/...m_saleBICY.htm

I bought this frame used and it came with a Felt carbon fork, which has the
metal rather than carbon steerer tube, which has not been cut.

The geometry is compact, with a slightly sloping downtube. From the center
of the bb to the top of the seat tube is 56 cm. The virtual top tube length
is also 56 cm.

The condition is very good to excellent. There are no major scratches, no
dents, gouges or anything else.

Please e-mail me with questions or for pictures: jfaas1 at bigred dot unl
dot edu

$200 or best offer for frame, headset and fork. Shipping included. I'm not
planning on including any parts, but I have a lot of stuff lying around, so
let me know what else you need.

jfaas1 at bigred dot unl dot edu