Recumbent trike

Old November 23rd 04, 08:05 PM
Simon Brooke

in message , David Martin
') wrote:

On 23/11/04 2:17 pm, in article
, "Roos Eisma"
wrote:

Peter Clinch writes:

Plus wot Roos sed about why faff with SPuDs etc.

And Santa might get upset if I don't use the Giant for dark commutes!

Just got my AWS from spokes. They ordered them specially and they came
out at a tenner each. Excellent service and value..

The Fotherington-Thomas ones? They're great. Juliette has a pair on one
of her bikes. Tyres with a witty tread pattern are so /rare/.

;; 99% of browsers can't run ActiveX controls. Unfortunately
;; 99% of users are using the 1% of browsers that can...
[seen on /. 08:04:02]

Old November 23rd 04, 10:59 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 20:05:08 GMT, Simon Brooke
wrote in message :

The Fotherington-Thomas ones? They're great.

hullo clouds, hullo sky - he is uterly wet and a weed.

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

Old November 23rd 04, 11:11 PM
Danny Colyer

Colin Blackburn wrote:
Some student has gone and parked his very neat looking recumbent trike
right outside my window! It's very tempting just sitting there.

You mean students can afford recumbent trikes these days? Next thing we
know they'll be able to afford cars. Oh, wait...

In a way I'm glad I couldn't afford a recumbent trike as a student. If
I'd had that sort of money then I would have been able to afford a car
instead, and if I'd been able to afford a car when I was 18 then I might
never have ridden a bike as an adult.

URL:http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/danny/
Old November 23rd 04, 11:35 PM
Simon Brooke

in message , Just zis Guy,

wrote in message :

The Fotherington-Thomas ones? They're great.

hullo clouds, hullo sky - he is uterly wet and a weed.

That's the ones. Most excellent.

;; Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change.