Don't you just love...

Old November 10th 03, 01:16 PM
Michael Dart

Default Don't you just love...

....the little break of silence in the hiss and crackle of leaves when you
catch a little air.

Mike - mmmm... fall riding. now where'd that trail go?!!

Old November 10th 03, 06:06 PM
JD

"Michael Dart" wrote in message ...
...the little break of silence in the hiss and crackle of leaves when you
catch a little air.

Mike - mmmm... fall riding. now where'd that trail go?!!

It's not as good as knobby buzz on desert hardpack.

JD
Old November 10th 03, 06:07 PM
John Harlow

...the little break of silence in the hiss and crackle of leaves when you
catch a little air.

Mike - mmmm... fall riding. now where'd that trail go?!!

Yup - nuthin' but the whizzing of a freewheel is one of my favorite sounds!

Speaking of which, someone has built a daft drop in Powhite. Come in from
the main park entrance and it's on the left parallel to Chippenham. It's at
least a 9 footer to a smooth albeit short tranny.

And, we reopened more trails last weekend too - TR to follow.

Old November 10th 03, 08:15 PM
Dave W

"Michael Dart" had this to say

...the little break of silence in the hiss and crackle of leaves when you
catch a little air.

Mike - mmmm... fall riding. now where'd that trail go?!!

yes, it does make it a bit of a challenge eh?

Dave (but it "looks" like it flows this way!)

Old November 10th 03, 09:48 PM
Michael Dart

"John Harlow" wrote in message
...the little break of silence in the hiss and crackle of leaves when

you
catch a little air.

Mike - mmmm... fall riding. now where'd that trail go?!!

Yup - nuthin' but the whizzing of a freewheel is one of my favorite

sounds!

Speaking of which, someone has built a daft drop in Powhite. Come in from
the main park entrance and it's on the left parallel to Chippenham. It's

at
least a 9 footer to a smooth albeit short tranny.

And, we reopened more trails last weekend too - TR to follow.

Excellent! I'll have to go look for it. 8^)

Old November 11th 03, 12:35 AM
Raptor

John Harlow wrote:
...the little break of silence in the hiss and crackle of leaves when you
catch a little air.

I usually can't hear a thing over the wind.

"I'm not proud. We really haven't done everything we could to protect
our customers. Our products just aren't engineered for security."
--Microsoft VP in charge of Windows OS Development, Brian Valentine.

Old November 11th 03, 12:47 AM
Phil, Squid-in-Training

Yup - nuthin' but the whizzing of a freewheel is one of my favorite
sounds!

Nah... something about a baby seal's crying before you lop its head off
really does it for me though.

--
Phil, Squid-in-Training

Old November 11th 03, 01:00 AM
Destroy

Nah... something about a baby seal's crying before you lop its head off
really does it for me though.

Yeah, sure are lots of them out on the trails this year.

Old November 11th 03, 01:13 AM
Michael Dart

"Phil, Squid-in-Training" wrote in message
Yup - nuthin' but the whizzing of a freewheel is one of my favorite

sounds!

Nah... something about a baby seal's crying before you lop its head off
really does it for me though.

Oh that's not right! ;^)