uncycle rail seat post vs bike seat post

Old January 17th 08, 10:04 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
onewheelmadness

Default uncycle rail seat post vs bike seat post

is there any diffrence between a unciycle rail seat post and a bike rail
seat post just im runnig a bit low on funds and was wondering if there
was any diffrence and saving me 13£ jsut wanted to know if anyone knows

--
onewheelmadness
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 17th 08, 10:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tholub

onewheelmadness wrote:
is there any diffrence between a unciycle rail seat post and a bike rail
seat post just im runnig a bit low on funds and was wondering if there
was any diffrence and saving me 13£ jsut wanted to know if anyone knows

There's no such thing as a unicycle rail seat post; we just use bike
seatposts. Anything from a bike store should work, though you might
want to check the angles the seat is capable of reaching, as we tend to
like our seats more angled than bicyclists do.

--
tholub
http://www.usenet.com