Selling my new 661 4x4

Old June 1st 04, 08:47 PM
newtouni

Default Selling my new 661 4x4

I listed them on eBay.
(http://tinyurl.com/3apdw)

Bid early, bid often.

--
newtouni - Self Proclaimed Unicycling Dufus

Download UniCalc
(The Unicycle Calculator) free from
http://www.ironjungle.com/
newtouni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5465

Old June 1st 04, 09:01 PM
zod

You should drop your starting price. You can buy them brand new from
Jenson for about the same price as yours used after you figure out
shipping and all that......
From Jenson, shipped $25.50
Yours shipped $22.00

Good luck though, crazy things happen on Ebay!!

--
zod - Icey Hot Stunta(z)
zod's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3631

Old June 1st 04, 09:15 PM
tennisgh22

generally its curtious to tell people information like this through
pms... o well

-grant

--
tennisgh22 - When will my kh24 come?!?!

The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a
capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety
labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
tennisgh22's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5771

Old June 1st 04, 09:16 PM
thinuniking

y the hell r you selling them?

--
thinuniking - U don't be playing me cracker!

Suck my elbow
thinuniking's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4294

Old June 1st 04, 09:52 PM
zod

tennisgh22 wrote:
*generally its curtious to tell people information like this through
pms... o well

-grant *

I wasn't trying to throw it in his face Grant.....simply letting him
know. I'm sure he wasn't aware.

Old June 2nd 04, 02:18 AM
newtouni

zod wrote:
*You can buy them brand new from Jenson for about .... $25.50*

Not really. That is what I thought as well, but the $25 price is not
for the LARGE. If you want large 661 pads from Jenson, you will pay
more.

Old June 2nd 04, 02:21 AM
newtouni

thinuniking wrote:
*y the hell r you selling them? *

Two reasons really:

1st: They are really hardcore. I mean, these things protect like
crazy. I just don't need that much protection.

2nd: The main reason is they take some time to put on and off with the
all the velcro and straps. Most of my uni riding is mild, so the effort
to put the 661's on turned me off.

My cheap crappy WalMart shin gaurds do 'good enuf' for me and they go on
and off my leg in a jiffy.