How we do bike lanes downunder...

Old September 17th 14, 09:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
James[_8_]

Default How we do bike lanes downunder...

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDk6pfn-qkg

--
JS
Old September 17th 14, 03:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Wednesday, September 17, 2014 4:01:19 AM UTC-4, James wrote:
Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDk6pfn-qkg

--

JS

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

AND for lunch

http://goo.gl/1rEcbD
Old September 17th 14, 08:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
davethedave[_2_]

On Wed, 17 Sep 2014 18:01:19 +1000, James wrote:

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDk6pfn-qkg

Those look pretty good in comparison to Turkish facilities.

-----------------

http://www.bizimantalya.com/haber-36741-
_Bisiklet_yolu_isgal_altinda#.VBng6FSSxIc

http://alturl.com/5zuuw

-----------------

http://emlakkulisi.com/antalyada-yen...olu-calismasi-
basladi/210891

http://alturl.com/uto97

-----------------

One of the big problems is that once they put in the **** facility we are
apparently (according to grumpy cop) bound by law to use it and not the
road. Grumpy cop could be wrong but the cop with the gun is always right
here whether s/he's wrong or not.

--
davethedave
Old September 18th 14, 12:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Turks work in Germany

http://goo.gl/bb7wPQ

first question is...has the Code left room for bike lanes...or was no Code used building around horse carts..and subsequently no bulldozers from a dead economy.

Take Portland. Video watched here show a serious lack of available bike lane space. Australia, OTOH, videos copious land/road/berm area. Prob from eating too much wallaby.

BTW, wallaby are subsidized.

Old September 18th 14, 02:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

We don't need no stink'n lanes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkJNbYIqhjU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uFTBCg-C84
Old September 18th 14, 12:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Hilarious! Thanks. -- AJ

Old September 19th 14, 02:29 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

We don't need no stink'n lanes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkJNbYIqhjU

Line has legs...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0npCFw9TEnA

Portland has same reviews as The Dalles...food n booze

and the top 20 sez Pland sports more Nudee Bars per capita than Dallas or Houston

max more than Warmsutter

Old September 19th 14, 04:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

On Thursday, September 18, 2014 6:29:51 PM UTC-7, wrote:
We don't need no stink'n lanes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkJNbYIqhjU

Line has legs...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0npCFw9TEnA

Portland has same reviews as The Dalles...food n booze

and the top 20 sez Pland sports more Nudee Bars per capita than Dallas or Houston

max more than Warmsutter

Dude, we even have a vegan strip club. http://casadiablo.org/wordpress/

It rained today -- first soaking rain in months. My blinky quit working because I forgot to charge it. Score one for the dyno crowd.

-- Jay Beattie.

Old September 19th 14, 04:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_2_]

On Thursday, September 18, 2014 11:09:52 PM UTC-4, jbeattie wrote:

Dude, we even have a vegan strip club. http://casadiablo.org/wordpress/

:-) Remember when I said that Portland really is unique?

- Frank Krygowski
Old September 23rd 14, 02:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

http://goo.gl/0rDwcX