What TDF team do you cheer for?

Old July 11th 05, 03:49 AM
Claes

Default What TDF team do you cheer for?

I go for CSC, close to sweden. Also I ride a cervelo, but th
connection between the two is just chance.

I would guess FD goes for Rabobank, for obvious resons. The rest yo
you then?

I should say i a little bit for T-mobile, weird that one, not too kee
on germany in general, their team colours are the ugliest around, an
they ride Giant a brand I do not like either. Go figure, maybe it i
the underdog thing, I cheer for Ulli and Vino, would be nice to se
Klöden get going too

--
Claes

Old July 11th 05, 04:01 AM
flyingdutch

Claes Wrote:
I go for CSC, close to sweden. Also I ride a cervelo, but th
connection between the two is just chance.

I would guess FD goes for Rabobank, for obvious resons.

Aye!!!!

i donts really care about the teams thing but anything with orange o
it. oooh yeah. pity Mayo aint hummin yet...

if only AJAX would enter a team :rolleyes

--
flyingdutch

Old July 11th 05, 04:20 AM
GPLama

"Claes" wrote in message ...

I go for CSC, close to sweden. Also I ride a cervelo, but the
connection between the two is just chance.

I would guess FD goes for Rabobank, for obvious resons. The rest you
you then?

Team 'aussie'... I don't care what they ride, how they look, or how they
perform... as long as they are in the starting bunch for the TdF that is an
awesome achievement in itself...

cheers,
GPL

Old July 11th 05, 05:29 AM
LotteBum

The one with the most eye candy

--
LotteBum

Old July 11th 05, 06:07 AM
Ben

Go Lance
"Claes" wrote in message

I go for CSC, close to sweden. Also I ride a cervelo, but the
connection between the two is just chance.

I would guess FD goes for Rabobank, for obvious resons. The rest you
you then?

I should say i a little bit for T-mobile, weird that one, not too keen
on germany in general, their team colours are the ugliest around, and
they ride Giant a brand I do not like either. Go figure, maybe it is
the underdog thing, I cheer for Ulli and Vino, would be nice to see
Klöden get going too.

--
Claes

Old July 11th 05, 06:12 AM
GPLama

"Ben" wrote in message
Go Lance

who?

Old July 11th 05, 06:29 AM
Claes

LotteBum Wrote:
The one with the most eye candy.

THen the CSC team does it for me, the soloist carbon frame is just soo
sexy. :

--
Claes

Old July 11th 05, 06:37 AM
flyingdutch

Claes Wrote:
THen the CSC team does it for me, the soloist carbon frame is just soo
sexy.

yooz got a point there. altho the prototype one was very FD

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...carbon/P101047

--
flyingdutch

Old July 11th 05, 07:01 AM
Tamyka Bell

flyingdutch wrote:

Claes Wrote:
I go for CSC, close to sweden. Also I ride a cervelo, but the
connection between the two is just chance.

I would guess FD goes for Rabobank, for obvious resons.

Aye!!!!

i donts really care about the teams thing but anything with orange on
it. oooh yeah. pity Mayo aint hummin yet...

if only AJAX would enter a team

--
flyingdutch

Hehehe still got my bright orange "hup Holland hup!" hat from when I was
a kid, my Opa wanted to be sure I got a good, football-based upbringing.

Tam
Old July 11th 05, 07:07 AM
Marx SS

Cofidis team & Robbie Mc, because they wear the same helmet as me
[Specialized Decibel] :

--
Marx SS