Cheer up Geoff Gallop!

Old January 16th 06, 08:14 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Default Cheer up Geoff Gallop!

http://www.mundabiddi.org.au/message...lisaGallop.jpg

I sure did!

Old January 16th 06, 12:23 PM posted to aus.bicycle

Shaw Wrote:
http://www.mundabiddi.org.au/message...lisaGallop.jpg

I sure did!

Now that he made a brave decision to step out of politics, Geoff can
forward to a lot more cycling! Reckon those blundstones might need a
pair of Sidi buckles though )

--
cfsmtb

Old January 17th 06, 09:27 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Shaw wrote:
http://www.mundabiddi.org.au/message...lisaGallop.jpg

I sure did!

See the big smile on his face!
Cycling must be the ultimate cure for depression.

Marty
Old January 19th 06, 08:19 AM posted to aus.bicycle

On 2006-01-17, Marty (aka Bruce)
Shaw wrote:
http://www.mundabiddi.org.au/message...lisaGallop.jpg

I sure did!

See the big smile on his face!
Cycling must be the ultimate cure for depression.

Just don't take anti-depressants that have the sideeffect of making
you more exhausted than usual.

That was a bad couple of months, not getting any enjoyment from
cycling because it's too fricking hard.

I like how Geoff was able to quit his job to get treatment. I don't
believe you can get much treatment on medicare, and even if you do,
you won't have an income, and a lot of people with depression are only
just scraping by on minimum wage jobs. And it's not like the
government adequately fund disabled (mentally ill people do have a
disability) people when they can't work.

--
TimC
As a computer, I find your faith in technology amusing.
Old January 19th 06, 08:25 AM posted to aus.bicycle

TimC wrote:

I like how Geoff was able to quit his job to get treatment. I don't
believe you can get much treatment on medicare, and even if you do,
you won't have an income, and a lot of people with depression are only
just scraping by on minimum wage jobs.

The option of a lump sum of $2.2M or $170,000 a year for the rest of his
life should cheer him up a little.

Theo

Old January 19th 06, 09:03 AM posted to aus.bicycle

On 2006-01-19, Theo Bekkers (aka Bruce)
TimC wrote:

I like how Geoff was able to quit his job to get treatment. I don't
believe you can get much treatment on medicare, and even if you do,
you won't have an income, and a lot of people with depression are only
just scraping by on minimum wage jobs.

The option of a lump sum of $2.2M or $170,000 a year for the rest of his
life should cheer him up a little.

Now now, stop being so cynical!

--
TimC
ALU n. Arthritic Logic Unit, or (rare) Arithmetic Logic Unit. A random