Peddling caffeine

Old October 10th 06, 01:18 PM posted to aus.bicycle
cfsmtb

Default Peddling caffeine

A problem, and I'm sure I'm not the only one here. Too much robusta in
the blend, first thing in the morning, makes me horribly
sick-in-the-guts. (hardly a terrific way to start the day ) Anyway
I prefer Arabica such as the Friends of Aileu coffee available for sale
at several councils such as Yarra, Moreland & Darebin.

--
cfsmtb

Old October 12th 06, 02:27 AM posted to aus.bicycle
slaw

cfsmtb Wrote:
A problem, and I'm sure I'm not the only one here. Too much robusta in
the blend, first thing in the morning, makes me horribly
sick-in-the-guts. (hardly a terrific way to start the day ) Anyway
I prefer Arabica such as the Friends of Aileu coffee available for sale
at several councils such as Yarra, Moreland & Darebin.

Have you tried Beraldo, down the bottom of High St hill? They do a
number of blends and if you buy some coffee there you can have a free
cuppa. Their house blend is pretty nice.

--
slaw