The case of poor Peter Howard

Old September 24th 14, 06:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
James[_8_]

Default All done here

On 24/09/14 12:34, Andre Jute wrote:
This netstalker Peter Howard really wants to crawl up my arse and live in my colon. Until the first hearty fart...

A.k.a., Gerbil?

--
JS
Old September 24th 14, 08:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Peter Howard[_6_]

On 24/09/2014 3:10 PM, James wrote:
On 24/09/14 12:34, Andre Jute wrote:
This netstalker Peter Howard really wants to crawl up my arse and live
in my colon. Until the first hearty fart...

A.k.a., Gerbil?

James, you should show some understanding for Juteau's fixation on his
arse. The poor old thing gets his sexual quirks from the fruitless
attempts to educate him at a South African boarding school in days of
long ago. One of those venerable institutions founded in the nineteenth
century by English remittance men to fleece the poorer class of
tradespeople and farmers who wanted their oafish sons turned into
"gentlemen" without the insupportable expense of sending them to the
real thing in England. He remembers what happened to little Andre in the
midnight dorms and is haunted by what he did in turn when he became a
big boy himself. He can't seem to accept that it all happened a lifetime
ago and those big boys are now old men themselves. Though they probably
still remembered his rosy cheeks with fondness for many years afterwards
as they stepped out on a bright African morn to thrash their kaffirs.
He's frustrated now because his raddled sclerotic carcass and obnoxious
personality put him at a disadvantage when it comes to negotiating
casual hookups. If only he would realise that even in Ireland there are
establishments that cater to his tastes. Maybe not in Bandon but the
bigger cities like Cork will have discreet "gentlemans clubs" in the
quiet streets adjoining the business district where he can meet other
men who will pretend to like him for a modest consideration. He
shouldn't be put off by the term "gentlemans club". You don't have to be
a gentleman to get in. If he goes and asks around in one of the rougher
Bandon workingman pubs he's sure to get directions to one.
Old September 24th 14, 08:59 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Wednesday, September 24, 2014 6:10:57 AM UTC+1, James wrote:
On 24/09/14 12:34, Andre Jute wrote:

This netstalker Peter Howard really wants to crawl up my arse and live in my colon. Until the first hearty fart...

A.k.a., Gerbil?

--

JS

Him too.

AJ
I once worked on a radio serial where the catchphrase was, any time the stupid hero got corrected, "That too!"

Old September 25th 14, 01:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Wednesday, September 24, 2014 12:20:15 AM UTC+1, Peter Howard wrote:

This is a grotesque farce:

In order to be scrupulously fair I made a search of the National Archive

before I started

Why? The National Archive stops in 1962. So, tell us, Little Howie, are you too stupid to read simple instructions on the internet, or did you maliciously want to find nothing, or did you just do nothing and lie that you did something? Those are the only three possibilities.

and it doesn't look good for the sad twerp.

You're right. All those possibilities look like your either an ignorant peasant, an illiterate peasant, or a malicious peasant trying to fight an obsolete class war. Which is it?

Not one

reference to anyone surnamed Jute in the immigration and naturalisation

indexes. None, nada, zilch, zero.

Of course there isn't. You searched in the wrong place, in records that stop in 1962, and aren't even complete then, the South Australian records, to cite only one absence, being kept in Adelaide rather than Canberra. A peasant like you wouldn't know this, but any Australian who ever researched in the Federal records would instantly smell a rotten egg in this account of yours.

However, under the 25 year rule the

available digital records only go up to 1989 so I'll conduct a further

search in a month or so when I'll be in the national capital.

That's another lie. *There is no need to search any records.* I just came off the phone with the relevant department, who assures me that I can email and obtain a PDF copy of the relevant certificate by return; there isn't even a fee, and it is a routine request. Of course, since I have the paper original, and the image I removed from the net to frustrate you, I don't need a copy.

Now, Little Peter Howard, tell us: are you so incompetent you can't read simple instructions on the net, or are you so consumed with hatred of your betters that you don't care that everybody can see your malice plainly exposed?

I expect

that will settle the matter for once and all.

Oh, the matter is settled. No one but the most insane and immoral haters believe you. Everyone else has their minds in gear and have already concluded that there is zero reason for me to claim to have an Australian naturalization certificate if I don't. People have noticed that you keep making accusations that I expose as lies as soon as you make them. You have failed to prove a single one of the over 200 accusations you've made. You're a false accuser, Peter Howard, lying scum.

That's it for now. I've killfiled Jute for a while so I can post without

the yapping poodle invading my Inbox and piddling on my shoes.

You mean you have no answers for the facts.

Run, rabbit, run.

PH

The initials of Peter Howard, an Australian peasant totally out of his depth in civilized society.

Andre Jute
Rational, logical, patient
Old September 25th 14, 01:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default The case of poor Peter Howard

After all this to and fro, and more lies and unproven accusations from the netstalker Peter Howard, and Little Howie's invention of a spectacularly improbable anonymous witness who was also utterly irrelevant since that poor peasant Peter Howard doesn't even know where I lived when, we are no further forward, except that Slow Jonni Slocomb and Ralph Barone further exposed themselves a fools whose morals stink like their breath.

Of course, the netstalker Peter Howard doesn't want any resolution; that would rob him of his opportunity to shout abuse and unfounded accusations. For proof, read my analysis of his "search" for my Australian naturallization certificate.

I started this thread for Howard to expose himself. He has. As scum.

Andre Jute
QED

On Saturday, September 20, 2014 10:14:24 AM UTC+1, Andre Jute wrote:
On Saturday, September 20, 2014 3:52:59 AM UTC+1, poor Peter Howard aka "Little Howie" wrote:

began to find it impossible to keep my lies either consistent or

believable due to advancing senility and alcohol abuse.

Thank you for sharing that with us. Self-knowledge is the fountain of kharma.

BTW, I'm not known as anything that you suggest,

Absolutely. That's just the point I'm making: you're an insignificant nothing who stalks his betters on the net in the hope of raising your profile above ground zero.

you are well known to be a liar, fraud and fabulist.

Why, I'm delighted to hear that. A fabulist, indeed. You poor dumb cluck, I'm a novelist, a professional fabulist ("Wild but wonderful" -- New York Times). I am not responsible when an ignorant, uneducated peasant like you mistakes what the characters in my novels do or say for autobiography.

You're so thick, Little Howie, you're an embarrassment to the rest of us Australians.

Andre Jute

Charisma is the art of inducing apoplexy in fools by merely existing elegantly