Cheap bright tail light update

Old September 26th 14, 01:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
somebody[_2_]

Default Cheap bright tail light update

Oh high flash the battery is good for 3-4 hours, good enough for what
we do. Mounting is secure, easy and fast. It is bright enough to be
useful during the day. The internal battery is labeled as 500 mah.

For that price it's a winner. There is a white version, too, thinking
about it for a front helmet mount.

On Fri, 29 Aug 2014 12:28:31 -0400, somebody
wrote:

Just got one of these:

http://www.fasttech.com/products/160...de-red-bicycle

It is bright enough to leave retina spots. I am impressed for the $13
price. Now it's time to do some real world testing.

Only nit: I would like a lower duty cycle flash for better battery
life.

It has a built-in lithium cell, I'm thinking of adding an external
connection for a 18650 cell or pack.

Old September 26th 14, 04:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Looks like a bargain compared to a B&M Linetec rear lamp without a flash mode. The battery isn't generous because it is probably the most expensive component in the lamp.

Andre Jute