Cyclist cuts up car, then crashes

Old June 11th 15, 07:28 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default Cyclist cuts up car, then crashes

entitled 'quick karma' Some cyclists definitely should not be on the
road, as proved by this film.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/wa...-10311649.html
Old June 11th 15, 08:14 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tarcap

"Mrcheerful" wrote in message ...

entitled 'quick karma' Some cyclists definitely should not be on the
road, as proved by this film.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/wa...-10311649.html

Normal psycholist behaviour.
Head camera, foul language and dangerous cycling.

Followed by his just deserts.

Old June 11th 15, 09:00 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Thu, 11 Jun 2015 08:14:24 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

****wit

Thankk you very much for that great compliment.
Now please call me a vulgar little maggot.
That would really make me happy cumming from you.
Old June 11th 15, 09:42 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 11/06/2015 07:28, Mrcheerful wrote:

entitled 'quick karma' Some cyclists definitely should not be on the
road, as proved by this film.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/wa...-10311649.html

At least the cyclist himself has enough of a sense of humour to have
posted the video.
Old June 11th 15, 03:26 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

"JNugent" wrote in message
On 11/06/2015 07:28, Mrcheerful wrote:

entitled 'quick karma' Some cyclists definitely should not be on the
road, as proved by this film.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/wa...-10311649.html

At least the cyclist himself has enough of a sense of humour to have
posted the video.

Yup, he has confirmed to every viewer that he is a complete dick.

Old June 12th 15, 10:57 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tarcap

"Peter Keller" wrote in message ...

On Thu, 11 Jun 2015 08:14:24 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

****wit

Thankk you very much for that great compliment.
Now please call me a vulgar little maggot.
That would really make me happy cumming from you.

If you're confident that you fit the criteria, then I'd be happy to do that
for you.

Old June 13th 15, 03:18 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Fri, 12 Jun 2015 10:57:43 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

If you're confident that you fit the criteria, then I'd be happy to do
that for you.

I am a ****ing bicylist! I ride a ****ing bicycle!
If that makes me a worthless bag of filth in your eyes I take that as a
great compliment!
And now please vomit towards me on me the further honour of putrescent
mass.
Please?
Old June 13th 15, 05:35 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tarcap

"Peter Keller" wrote in message ...

On Fri, 12 Jun 2015 10:57:43 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

If you're confident that you fit the criteria, then I'd be happy to do
that for you.

I am a ****ing bicylist! I ride a ****ing bicycle!

Yes, we can all see that - your foul language is a dead giveaway.
Do you ride down the pavement screaming "get out of my ****ing way"?
Or do you just reserve your filthy language for when you have knocked a
pedestrian down, and before you scarper?
These are the hallmarks of a true psycholist, or ****wit as you prefer to be
known as.

Old June 14th 15, 10:48 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Sat, 13 Jun 2015 17:35:38 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

Yes, we can all see that - your foul language is a dead giveaway.

Thanks very much for that bloody great compliment!
Now please ****ing give me the further ****ing accolade spewed out by
****ing you of ****ing spineless ****ing little worm.
That would be really great cumming from you.
After all, I ****ing well ride a ****ing bike!
That makes me the lowest of the ****ing low in your eyes.
And I ****ing love it!
Old June 14th 15, 10:54 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tarcap

"Peter Keller" wrote in message ...

On Sat, 13 Jun 2015 17:35:38 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

Yes, we can all see that - your foul language is a dead giveaway.

Thanks very much for that bloody great compliment!
Now please ****ing give me the further ****ing accolade spewed out by
****ing you of ****ing spineless ****ing little worm.
That would be really great cumming from you.
After all, I ****ing well ride a ****ing bike!
That makes me the lowest of the ****ing low in your eyes.
And I ****ing love it!

Do you ride along the pavement screaming that sort of diatribe?
Do you find your keyboard gets gummed up with spittle?