SUFFER THE LITTLE CHICKENS The dark secret of commercial eggproduction! We're doomed.

Old March 16th 04, 09:46 PM
Bob Yates

Default SUFFER THE LITTLE CHICKENS The dark secret of commercial eggproduction! We're doomed.

It is easy to show that people were designed to eat plants not animals,
look at food allergies. Compare the mild effects of plant allergies,
like peanut, to the serious effects of animal allergies like beef.
Old March 16th 04, 10:12 PM
Stuffed

"Bob Yates" wrote in message
It is easy to show that people were designed to eat plants not animals,
look at food allergies. Compare the mild effects of plant allergies,
like peanut, to the serious effects of animal allergies like beef.

WTF are you on about?

The human appendix is effectively redundant, yet in many herbivores it is
quite prominent and vital to their digestion. Our increased (and I speak in
general here) mental capacity came about at least in part from a change in
diet, to one which included meat. Our bodies require certain proteins found
in very few plants, but many animals. Our dental structure is that of an
omnivore.

Whether you want to argue that socially we have evolved away from being meat
dependant is another matter entirely, but biologically we are omnivores.

Old March 16th 04, 11:13 PM
Mark Thompson

WTF are you on about?

Sarcasm?

---

Old March 16th 04, 11:44 PM
Stuffed

"Mark Thompson" (change warm for hot)
wrote in message ...
WTF are you on about?

Sarcasm?

Ahh, sorry, having a bad day, PC keeps falling over...

Old March 17th 04, 07:11 PM
Sales!

Apparently on date Tue, 16 Mar 2004 21:46:12 GMT, Bob Yates
said:

It is easy to show that people were designed to eat plants not animals,
look at food allergies. Compare the mild effects of plant allergies,
like peanut, to the serious effects of animal allergies like beef.

Please don't feed the trolls, everyone...

Old March 18th 04, 04:29 PM
James Hodson

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 19:11:06 +0000, Sales!
wrote:

Please don't feed the trolls, everyone...

Indeed. But with what shouldn't we feel 'em?

James