Evolution of Balance Award - the real announcement =)

Old April 1st 08, 06:04 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
BluntRM

Default Evolution of Balance Award - the real announcement =)

I rode with a few of those guys at the "Lifestyles" race; they resembled
an unstoppable machine more than the title unicyclist would lead you to
believe, a sheer blur of dust and wheel.

Great idea, I'm glad y'all've won it.

--
BluntRM
http://www.usenet.com
Old April 6th 08, 03:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
rolandisimo

Hey Blunt, good to hear from you, thanks for the note.
As to last year's Lifestyles race...I'll attach a photo confirm the
blur of dust you mentioned
Roland

ps, I think there is still space at this year's 'lifestyles race'
(http://tinyurl.com/4nbyj6)

BluntRM wrote:
I rode with a few of those guys at the "Lifestyles" race; they resembled
an unstoppable machine more than the title unicyclist would lead you to
believe, a sheer blur of dust and wheel.

Great idea, I'm glad y'all've won it.

|Filename: dust.jpg |

rolandisimo
http://www.usenet.com