BMW 09 - The British MUni Weekend

Old December 4th 08, 09:28 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SamGoodburn

Default BMW 09 - The British MUni Weekend

sarah.miller;1143022 wrote:
Ho hum Sam, however you will have BUC quite close to you in April...
Some good Muni around Okehamton.

I'll look foward to it

--
SamGoodburn

very creative sig.
Old December 4th 08, 10:39 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MrBoogiejuice

Looks top banana.

Shall be in attendance!

--
MrBoogiejuice

---unicycle for Horst---
Make crumbs not War!
www.unicyclepics.co.uk Get your pics out!
www.Dreadworx.co.uk For proper natty dreads
Old December 5th 08, 12:47 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
joe

With a BMW in the North, followed by a BUC in the South, I'm sure the
distances will even out no matter where you live

I'm pleased so many people have already announced their attendance. I'm
sure it will be a great weekend.

Joe,

--
joe

'Unicycle.Com' (http://www.unicycle.com)

' BMW 09
The British MUni Weekend
27th Feb - 1st March '
Old December 5th 08, 10:46 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
rob.northcott

critter;1143027 wrote:
Rodentish? ain't in my dictionary

Oh, so we're only allowed to use real words on the forum now?
Surely you've heard of rodents in your part of the world?

Rob

--
rob.northcott
Old December 5th 08, 05:37 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
semach.the.monkey

Sounds fandibulous, I'll be there.

And, yes, fandibulous is a real word. It says so in my spelographers
lexiplaph

STM

--
semach.the.monkey
Old December 7th 08, 11:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
steve.colligan

Great news about the BMW Joe - thanks for organising it.

I'll be there and looking forward to it already.

Steve

--
steve.colligan

Once is NEVER enough!
'1000km charity ride across the Roof of the World to Everest, on a
Unicycle - Please help support' (http://www.unicyclesteve.com)
Old January 4th 09, 09:20 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
lowlight

Anyone travelling from the south with a spare seat in a vehicle? I live
near Southampton but can travel to somewhere convenient.

Dan K

--
lowlight
Old January 5th 09, 12:41 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
paul royle

I'm not going to be able to make it after all. I've double booked
myself, and don't get back from skiing until the Saturday night.

I'm gutted 'cos it's a fantastic venue and will be an awesome weekend.
Have a great time if you're going.

Paul

--
paul royle
Old January 5th 09, 12:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mikepenton

Sorry to hear that Paul, I'll be going instead... can't wait!

Dan, get in touch if you want a lift...

--
mikepenton

Uni - The Unicycle Magazine
'www.unicyclemagazine.com' (http://www.unicyclemagazine.com)
Old January 5th 09, 01:42 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
jogi

hey folks,
weŽll be there, probably two weeks befor for municycling in the
highlands and finish with the BMW

kaiser4racing
jogi
ekl-e (?)
?

--
jogi

municycling anarchist
26" K1 Track Monster
Surly Conandrum
KH36 Nightrider
24 K1 street

zitat smilymarco:
Es ist Knut, der kann das. Knut ist ein Tier!

British MUni Weekend 07 joe Unicycling 14 July 28th 07 04:24 PM
British Muni Weekend. Whos going? amanda.gallacher Unicycling 67 June 11th 05 05:14 PM
british muni weekend Butty Unicycling 2 June 8th 05 06:01 PM
British Muni weekend Sarah Miller Unicycling 0 September 21st 03 10:00 PM
British Muni Weekend 2003 - 3rd-5th October joemarshall Unicycling 10 September 12th 03 01:26 AM