Will you still be riding when you're......

Old January 11th 09, 11:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Any Terrain

Default Will you still be riding when you're......

14-30: Street and flat
30-35: Muni and street
35-50: Muni
50-55: Muni and Distance
55+: Distance

--
Any Terrain

2nd Place*)---SuperWrap-'O,*
Old January 11th 09, 11:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
1wheelwonder

until they take my uni off me!

--
1wheelwonder

I got my new nimbus freestyle, and it's like learning to wheel walk all
over again!

Hurrah for Harry, the one and only!
Old January 11th 09, 11:52 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Any Terrain;1168992 wrote:

14-30: Street and flat
30-35: Muni and street
35-50: Muni
50-55: Muni and Distance
55+: Distance

Haha good list; But at 53 (1/15/09) I'm kinda the opposite! I do mostly
MUni and distance now but I want to add more traditional 19" trials &
street stuff in the next few years. I must be crazy haha.

--
MuniAddict

'Terry's \\\"MUni Minute\\\" '
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RglYUOOBap4&fmt=22)'in HD'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RglYUOOBap4&fmt=22)
::'-Speedpass- in HD'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW7dM-v3dOs&fmt=22)

'UniGeezer.com ' (http://unigeezer.com)
::
Old January 12th 09, 01:01 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dudewithasock

I suck right now, but I like to think I'll get slowly better at
street/trials/flatland as I enter my 20's and work my way through them.
When I get up to 30's and beyond, I dunno how much of the intense stuff
I'll do, but I'd really like to start getting into muni and distance
and keep up with that as I get older and older. No matter how old and
uncoordinated I get, I'd like to keep riding at least a little bit every
few days.

--
dudewithasock

'My Unicycling Journal'
officially ended.

spazdude222 wrote:
Doing good doesn't make you good any more than doing a girl makes you a
girl.

Old January 12th 09, 02:22 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

1wheelwonder;1168997 wrote:
until they take my uni off me!

+1 on that.

--
Hazmat

I'M 1 WEIRD AND UNUSUAL GREEK
CYPRIOT AUSTRALIAN WHO
IS DESTINED TO BE DIFFERENT AND I WON'T STOP TILL I AM.

*'Can't wait till this game is finally released.'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcuZlRC3dYM)*
Old January 12th 09, 02:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Emile.m

15-20: Street & Trial & Freestyle
20-40: Freestyle, Muni and a bit of trial
40+: Freestyle if I can still do some, Muni and distance

I want to unicycle as a carrer, so yeah, I guess I won't stop.

--
Emile.m

Team UDC Canada
visit www.municycle.ca

2nd *)---TreFlip-'O,

M'y galler' (http://tinyurl.com/23w828)y (hum, 07/08 winter footage
only)
Old January 12th 09, 02:39 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jeremy R

Emile.m;1169082 wrote:
15-20: Street & Trial & Freestyle
20-40: Freestyle, Muni and a bit of trial
40+: Freestyle if I can still do some, Muni and distance

I want to unicycle as a carrer, so yeah, I guess I won't stop.

Are You going into Engineering? Build new unicycles!

--
Jeremy R

'661' (http://www.sixsixone.com/)
'MountainUni' (http://www.mountainuni.com/splash.asp)
spam ban kaboom - Gilby
Old January 12th 09, 03:03 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

I would definitely like to be, but I'm not going to force it.

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)
Old January 12th 09, 04:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Tyler_N

Jeremy R;1169092 wrote:
Are You going into Engineering? Build new unicycles!

thats what i want to do.

I think i will ride for a long time to come but i will eventually reach
a point where i cant learn new tricks and may forget the ones i have
learned (very old)

--
Tyler_N

*uniproshop.com*
'' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTWXrpx-vnc)
'My latest video!' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6PPpcKrm1A)

'*MYSPACE*' (myspace.com/munirider)
Old January 12th 09, 05:45 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
McNerdius[_2_]

25-85: Hell Yes. Commuting. Rest of Life.

If i screw up a knee, i will (eventually) have it fixed.

--
McNerdius

'progress-journal-bloggamajiggy' (mcnerdius.blogspot.com)

Climbing: riding on the tops vs riding on the brake hoods hizark21 Racing 20 July 29th 08 06:30 AM
riding sif robdizzle Unicycling 11 September 10th 07 02:27 AM
Riding Rigid, Riding One Gear GeeDubb Mountain Biking 11 December 20th 06 03:49 AM
Speed averages between trail riding and road riding Brian Walker General 5 September 21st 05 12:39 AM
There's no riding like snow riding... Jonesy Mountain Biking 5 January 3rd 04 05:26 AM