Just wondering how well UCI drug tests detect marijuana use these days?

Old August 15th 14, 11:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Just wondering how well UCI drug tests detect marijuana use these days?

(This is of purely academic interest to me because I am too old and slow to race.) In your opinion, can a professional racer get by with smoking a joint once in awhile, or not?

Thanks. retroguy
Old August 16th 14, 12:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

no, or depending on who/what/where....all riders n testers are not created equally. I have herd cannabis passes from the system in 15-20 years for 'normal' analysis but if THEY want to find molecules THEY know are in your tissues....

readon

http://books.google.com/books?id=hV1...fluids&f=false
Old August 16th 14, 12:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Friday, August 15, 2014 7:23:58 PM UTC-4, wrote:
no, or depending on who/what/where....all riders n testers are not created equally. I have herd cannabis passes from the system in 15-20 years for 'normal' analysis but if THEY want to find molecules THEY know are in your tissues....

readon

http://books.google.com/books?id=hV1...fluids&f=false

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTThc

https://www.google.com/#q=how+long+d...body& spell=1

Jeb voted no today on MedGrass for Fla...remember Ralph Nadir cost Goat the election thus beginning WW3 with the grass vote contingent. Currently reported MedGrass is voted YES in Fla...lotta Medpeople in Fla....an odd deal caws the state is plagued with narrow minded alcoholics.