"John "Cho" Gilmer keeps publishing his "Manifesto" over and over."

Old April 23rd 07, 12:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Hoodini

Default "John "Cho" Gilmer keeps publishing his "Manifesto" over and over."

From: PirateJohn
Newsgroups: alt.fan.jimmy-buffett
Subject: , where the Bufett
news is good and the Hoodini Troll isn't allowed
Date: 22 Apr 2007 06:10:15 -0700

For non-spam, non-stalker, non-troll Buffett news go to

All of the news that is posted here gets posted there, except that we
ban the trolls.

The egg-sucking diseased sociopathic fox lures the gullible chicken
victims to his lair by lying directly to them via the extremely
laughable comment: "...except that we ban the trolls", for the
alcoholic "sick ****" fox is the worst TROLL of all as seen by the
verifiable data presented below.

And, in response to the ongoing harassment transmitted via numerous of
the 60+ chicken**** TROLL aliases utilized by PirateJohn Gilmer
of Jacksonville, Florida, a victim of his
malicious TROLLing in another newsgroup succinctly stated:

"John "Cho" Gilmer keeps publishing his "Manifesto" over and over."

The following is verifiable data, mostly spewed directly from the
sociopath himself. Talk about someone hoisting themself by their own
'retard(edness)!'

More gun-nut splooge from the race-baiting alcoholic sociopath.

I wonder what kind of surprise the facilitating **** under whose roof
he lives will be in for when a search warrant is served due to his
numerous criminal-minded activities launched and maintained from
within her house?

DEBORAH LYNCH
12526 AGATITE RD
JACKSONVILLE FL 32258-5306
http://www.deblynchrealtor.com

****, maybe the facilities of his employer will be searched
considering a major portion of his internet abuse is transmitted on
weekdays while in their employ. I hope they check his 'thermos' bottle
and find the vodka he admitted he carries to, and consumes, during his
flunky job duties (since he got demoted some months ago - apparently
from "flunky #1" to second-stringer) on a regular basis.

Moffitt Corporation,
1351 13th Avenue South, Suite 130
Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250
http://www.moffitthvac.com

-------------------------

From: PirateJohn
Newsgroups:
soc.culture.china,alt.obituaries,rec.photo.digital ,misc.survivalism,soc.veterans
Subject: Here is information about the Virginia Tech killer
Date: 21 Apr 2007 17:07:12 -0700

It may be "severely restricted" but in practice I have heard that
resident gringos were being allowed to buy .38's because that's not
considered to be a police round. Admittedly it's not your basic gun
nut's designer weapon, but that's a reasonable compromise.

I'm not sure if that phrase is official US guv'mint policy towards
Mexico or was something that the author decided to throw in. In many
places in the USA you'd need to "grease the wheels" with your local
sheriff in order to get them to sign off on a Class III permit, so I
guess that for a lot of folks that's "corruption" too. Mexican
policies aren't much more corrupt than in the USA - they do vary from
region to region and bureaucrat to bureaucrat in many cases, just like
ours do.

Well Gummer, you are pretty much an outspoken Hispanic-hater and you
like to write negative things about the Mexicans. 99% of what you
write on the subject of Mexico is BS.

For most Norteamericanos who live and travel in Mexico, the
experiences have always been about like the States. Stay away from
drugs, bad people, and away from dumb situations (you wouldn't
vacation in some parts of your own town, now would you?) and you will
do OK. Yeah, the drug dealers are picking each other off left and
right in Mexico these days - back in the 80's in the US cities they
did the same thing (not like that hasn't continued on a less
spectacular scale today). Those things skew the statistics.

Folks, for your own safety, pay close attention to the activities
of the gun-nut sociopath who transmits messages associated with the
headers above and, via an additional 60+ chicken**** TROLL aliases,
many of which are included below.

He is liable to become another perpetrator of reprehensible acts of
extreme violence, especially alarming since he has a history of
wife-beating. He is also known for sweetheart-scamming various females
(with elderly ones his preferred 'marks') and plagiarism.

Information about gun-nut sociopath PirateJohn Gilmer
of Jacksonville, Florida

From: PirateJohn
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Subject: Kill-file update: Roy, AKA 'A'
Date: 18 Apr 2007 14:55:29 -0700

If it were legal and I could afford it, I would love to have a Heckler
and Koch MP-5 submachinegun with a solid stock. I always thought that
was an odd combination until I fired one, and realized how comfortable
and accurate they are.

I have seriously considered buying a pistol with a threaded barrel and
obtaining a legal silencer, which one can do in certain places and if
you can get the permission of certain people, and are willing to pay
the $$$ required. I felt like I could get the permission, but the $$$
(including a campaign contribution, I suspect) just never made it seem
worthwhile.

I did have an opportunity once to buy a legal MAC-11 at a fair price.
That's the MAC submachinegun designed for the .380 round and almost
always equipped with a silencer.

- - -

From: PAMNOT (PirateJohn)
Subject: The Dark Side never rests!
Date: 1998/12/27
Newsgroups: alt.showbiz.gossip

Am I the only one that thinks that a lot of Rocky's (and other
assorted rightwinger's) hatred of The Prez. stems from Clinton's
tightening of firearms laws?? Let's face it - the thought of someone
like Rocky having access to a firearm is scary. Can we say 'keep him
away from the local McDonalds on his bad days'?? grin

{'ol John... looking over at his AR-15 carbine - and glad that these
things are generally unobtainable by medicated people, like Rocky, in
California...}

- - -

From:
PAMNOT (PirateJohn)
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Date: 07 Mar 2001 01:28:52 GMT
Subject: MadCow is a fake; was NY Man Dies After Sucked Down
Drain
And, just for the record, Yours Truly has a North Carolina concealed
carry permit. Never felt the urge to get one in FL. And a H&K P7 in
the center console. And an AR-15 carbine as a boat rifle. My motto
is that with so many armed nutcase rightwingers out there that every
neighborhood needs to have an honest, stable, armed liberal. In my
neighborhood that's me.

- - -

From:
PAMNOT (PirateJohn)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.jimmy-buffett
Date: 07 Nov 2002 17:55:58 GMT
Subject: JB's a Democrat???
Hell, I'm about as liberal as they come and I regularly carry a 9mm
pistol and keep an AR-15 rifle in the house.

My motto is that with as many armed rightwing nutcases as there are in
the World there needs to be at least one armed liberal in each
neighborhood to keep those rednecks in line

- - -
From:
OAWAY (Billy Righteous)
Newsgroups: alt.politics.immigration
Date: 06 Jun 2003 18:03:34 GMT
Subject: Matricula consular ID card are now illegal in Colorado!
I'm smarter, bigger, stronger, and a lot meaner than you are. If you
ever put me in a position where I should reasonably fear for my life,
then you won't have to worry about going back to your cardboard
box of a home. You also won't be the first person that I didn't
like who I had to kill. Legally.

- - -

From: OSPAM (PirateJohn)
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Date: 13 Feb 2004 22:04:35 GMT
Subject: Attacker DEAD: Man saves his life and wife's with a
[horrible]HANDGUN
I merely said that you were a coward. You need to read closer.
Second of all, there's no doubt in my mind that you are a wannabe.
I've had two instances in my life where I've had to hold a pistol on
someone, and they both talked big until they were looking down the
barrel of a gun.

----------------------------------

Hopefully, someone at Moffitt Corporation, 1351 13th Avenue South,
Suite 130, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250,
http://www.moffitthvac.com,
was doing something constructive while concurrently, their employee
Pirate John Wesley Gilmer III (aka, ,
, ,
, ,
, ,
, , ,
, , ,
, , ,
, , or any of
the following in this partial list of additional known aliases:
, ,
, ,
, ,
, ,
, ,
, ,
, ,
, ,
, ,
, ,
bresner@eatmyshorts,
, ,
, ,
, which are all associated with
http://www.buccaneerpublishing.com/, http://www.BuccaneerPress.com,
http://www.PirateJohn.com, http://www.RidingIntoHistory.org,
http://groups.google.com/group/jimmy_buffett-moderated, as well the
Atlantic Beach Vintage Motorcycle Club http://www.ABVMC.com for which
Pirate John Wesley Gilmer III boasts of being its "el presidente" and
about an Iron Butt Association 50CC in 2001 and his 1998 BMW R1100GS
"Robomantis", 1996 BMW K1100RS mk. II "Franken-K" a/k/a "The
ArrestMeRed K", 1997 F650 She Who Must Be Obeyed's bike
1986 BMW K100RS Flying Brick) who resides at 12526 Agatite Road,
Jacksonville, Florida 32258 while sweetheart scamming the house's
alleged owner Deborah Lynch (aka, of
http://www.deblynchrealtor.com) who is not worried about her privacy
as stated in usenet "Message-ID:
. com" and instructed
him to "give the jackasses both barrels"...

From:http://anon1.coj.net/realestate/Fina...No=158365-0000

Duval County Tax Collector

2004 Real Estate Tax Summary

Property Information
Real Estate No. 158365-0000-7

Name DEBORAH LYNCH
Address 12526 AGATITE RD

Mailing Address for the Property
12526 AGATITE RD
JACKSONVILLE FL 32258 - 5306

Legal Description of Property
28-41 23-4S-27E GS
JULINGTON COUNTRY CLUB ESTATES R/P
LOT 6 BLK 5

Tax Information

Assessed Value 142260 Govt. Tax Value 117260

Exempt
Code H
RE Tax Lien Amt. Non Ad Val By Int. Amt. By Pen Amt.

Gross Tax
2,199.01 .00 .00 .00 .00 2,199.01

CURRENT YEAR TAX TOTAL AMOUNT DUE IF PAID IN
November December January February March April
2,111.05 2,133.04 2,155.03 2,177.02 2,199.01 2,268.73

Payment Information
Paid Code UNPAID Paid Date Exception Code 000

- - -

Since he brags about his numerous GPS units so often,

here
are the coordinates to the house address so he can

find it
better:

Decimal Degrees Deg:Min:Sec
Lat: 30.142338 30:08:32.417N
Lon: -081.561846 81:33:42.646W

- - -

From the archives at Google

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.obituaries/
[The comments at the bottom of the judgment are by

the
person who
initially posted the message containing the following

information
about this DEADBEAT.]

DEBTOR: GILMER, JOHN
CREDITOR: NORWEST FINANCIAL AMERICA INC
AMOUNT: $ 1,233
NUMBER: B8972P2221
TYPE: OPEN JUDGMENT
ENTERED: 6/11/1998
STATUS: OPEN

So much for all that independently wealthy bull****.

Ya'
can't
even pick up a $1200 tab.

$1200 ... Since 1998. A judgment for $1200. Ya' ain't

nuttin' but
a slug. A deadbeat.

- - -

And then there's the following message he posted. He

denies
that
he did post it because it didn't originate at AOL

which
allows
him to hide behind numerous identities but, you know

very
well
how he lies. With all of the character assassination

and
other
malicious mayhem he commits, you don't think he could

hold
himself back from branching out to other domains and

areas of
specific, and sexual, interests, do you?

From: PirateJohn
Newsgroups: alt.sex.stories.gay
Subject: Gay Bikers
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 19:01:42 -0500

Any Gay Bikers out there?

- - -

http://www.bmwsearch.net/main/digest...-20031399.html

Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 13:06:14 -0400
From: JGilmer
Subject: BMW: Shoei Syncrotec replacement?

Shoei dealers seem to be clearing out their

inventories of
this
helmet. Does anyone know if it's getting ready to be

replaced
and, if
so, do you have any details on the successor and the

time
frame on
when it might appear?

- --PirateJohn--
a/k/a
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
John W. Gilmer
Data Manager
Moffitt Corporation
Jacksonville Beach, FL

- - -

Using those details I searched and found the

following
website:

http://www.moffitthvac.com/
Moffitt Corporation
1351 13th Avenue South, Suite 130
Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250
Phone: 904/241-9944
Fax: 904/246-8333

- - -

http://www.bmwsearch.net/main/digest...-20012002.html
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 21:46:57 -0600
Subject: BMW: Ride To Savannah VII Starts Tomorrow

Scheduled to attend:

Joey Gilmer Jacksonville, FL
Pirate John Jacksonville, FL

- - -

http://members.aol.com/theshoprag2/aug04/page2.htm
BMWNEF was represented at the Asheville Rally by the

following
members:

JOHN GILMER AND DEBORAH

List of chicken**** TROLL aliases recently used:

Newsgroups: alt.fan.frank-zappa
Subject: Crazy nutcase Cmelak (the Hoodini Troll) is stalking again.
Look at what he wrote about another person in a newsgroup. Typical of
a Zappaqueer, right?
Date: 18 Apr 2007 16:06:24 -0700

Newsgroups: alt.fan.frank-zappa
Subject: Kill-file update: Roy Lieberman, AKA 'A'
Date: 18 Apr 2007 11:32:41 -0700

From: George Bush
Newsgroups:
alt.politics.immigration,alt.conspiracy,alt.fan.ji mmy-buffett,alt.obituaries
Subject: Creepy stalker TJ Hardman, a failed political candidate
in Baltimore, continues to stalk others, was Adios to the San
Diego Minutemen
Date: 10 Apr 2007 18:18:39 -0700

From: PirateJohn
Newsgroups:
soc.culture.china,alt.obituaries,rec.photo.digital ,misc.survivalism,soc.veterans
Date: 17 Apr 2007 11:05:14 -0700

Newsgroups:
alt.politics.immigration,alt.gothic,alt.fan.jimmy-buffett,alt.obituaries,balt.general
Date: 12 Apr 2007 09:06:10 -0700

Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Subject: Plonk. That's the sound of Hoodini going back into the troll
file
Date: 18 Apr 2007 15:05:43 -0700

From: Fat Billy
Newsgroups: fl.general
Subject: Insane stalker William Bill Cmelak, who has minor Florida
connections, threatens a guy over in another newsgroup
Date: 19 Apr 2007 12:12:29 -0700

~~~~
John Wesley Gilmer III, 12526 Agatite Road, Jacksonville,
Florida 32258; (904) 247-3543 or (904) 652-7222 or (904)
268-5220 or (904) 673-0932; "I'm smarter, bigger, stronger,
and a lot meaner than you are. You also won't be the first
person that I didn't like who I had to kill. Legally." -- john
wesley gilmer III; john wesley gilmer III is, of course, "el
Presidente, Atlantic Beach Vintage Motorcycle Club,
www.ABVMC.com"