Look what happens when

Old July 23rd 07, 08:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Marty

Default Look what happens when

a real man flexes his arms in a cycling jersey:

http://tinyurl.com/24dfbd
--
Marty

Old July 24th 07, 03:59 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

In article .com,
Marty wrote:

a real man flexes his arms in a cycling jersey:

http://tinyurl.com/24dfbd

Careful! Hulk will smash!

--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
Old July 24th 07, 06:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article ,
Howard Kveck wrote:

In article .com,
Marty wrote:

a real man flexes his arms in a cycling jersey:

http://tinyurl.com/24dfbd

Careful! Hulk will smash!

Oh, I can top this one.

Symmetrics Cycling, local pro team made good (currently leading the UCI
Americas Tour, whatever that is), has put out a comic book:

http://www.symmetricscycling.com/news/04_22_07.aspx
http://www.symmetricscycling.com/new...dex051407.html

Apparently, Svein Tuft is going to a gun show. He certainly has more
upper-body muscle than any pro cyclist I've ever seen, at least in
comic-book form.

Why yes, I do have my own copy of S-Team #1,

Old July 25th 07, 02:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

In article ,
Ryan Cousineau wrote:

In article ,
Howard Kveck wrote:

In article .com,
Marty wrote:

a real man flexes his arms in a cycling jersey:

http://tinyurl.com/24dfbd

Careful! Hulk will smash!

Oh, I can top this one.

Symmetrics Cycling, local pro team made good (currently leading the UCI
Americas Tour, whatever that is), has put out a comic book:

http://www.symmetricscycling.com/news/04_22_07.aspx
http://www.symmetricscycling.com/new...dex051407.html

Apparently, Svein Tuft is going to a gun show. He certainly has more
upper-body muscle than any pro cyclist I've ever seen, at least in
comic-book form.

I think comic illustrators have some kind of genetic predisposition to drawing
people with enormous, lumberjack-type shoulders and arms. Or it's contractually
required.

Why yes, I do have my own copy of S-Team #1,

I've got Open Wheel #1, for what it's worth.