Lance Armstrong to either commit suicide or go to prison. This isgoing to be great !

Old August 5th 10, 01:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Choppy Warburton

Default Lance Armstrong to either commit suicide or go to prison. This isgoing to be great !

Toward the end of the Tour de France, Armstrong, a seven-time winner
of the event, said he would deny any involvement in doping “as long as
I live.”

Old August 5th 10, 02:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
LawBoy01[_2_]

On Aug 5, 7:51*am, Choppy Warburton wrote:
Toward the end of the Tour de France, Armstrong, a seven-time winner
of the event, said he would deny any involvement in doping “as long as
I live.”

You know, if Lance is proven to be a doper, I hope that he doesn't go
the way of Marco Pantani. Pride is a hell of a drug.
Old August 5th 10, 02:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
B. Lafferty[_3_]

On 8/5/2010 9:01 AM, LawBoy01 wrote:
On Aug 5, 7:51 am, Choppy wrote:
Toward the end of the Tour de France, Armstrong, a seven-time winner
of the event, said he would deny any involvement in doping “as long as
I live.”

You know, if Lance is proven to be a doper, I hope that he doesn't go
the way of Marco Pantani. Pride is a hell of a drug.

I wouldn't want to see anyone go Marco's route. I don't think that
would happen to Armstrong if he is busted or totally disgraced.
Old August 5th 10, 04:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Choppy Warburton

I wouldn't want to see anyone go Marco's route. *I don't think that
would happen to Armstrong if he is busted or totally disgraced.

Nobody really wants to see another Pantani - but nature/nurture says
that Lance has 50% of his father's loser genetics. Those could reveal
themselves under pressure.

I think he'll lie and go to jail.
Old August 5th 10, 04:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
B. Lafferty[_3_]

On 8/5/2010 11:00 AM, Choppy Warburton wrote:

I wouldn't want to see anyone go Marco's route. I don't think that
would happen to Armstrong if he is busted or totally disgraced.

Nobody really wants to see another Pantani - but nature/nurture says
that Lance has 50% of his father's loser genetics. Those could reveal
themselves under pressure.

I think he'll lie and go to jail.

Prison-Probation-Living in Plano, TX in a double wide drinking
Milwaukee's Best bought by the suitcase.
Old August 5th 10, 04:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On Aug 5, 11:00*am, Choppy Warburton
wrote:

Nobody really wants to see another Pantani - but nature/nurture says
that Lance has 50% of his father's loser genetics.

You didn't take Scott's Statistics course by any chance, did you?

Old August 5th 10, 07:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
LawBoy01[_2_]

On Aug 5, 10:00*am, Choppy Warburton
wrote:
I wouldn't want to see anyone go Marco's route. *I don't think that
would happen to Armstrong if he is busted or totally disgraced.

Nobody really wants to see another Pantani - but nature/nurture says
that Lance has 50% of his father's loser genetics. *Those could reveal
themselves under pressure.

I think he'll lie and go to jail.

I don't know that it's loser genetics (his bio-dad ducked and ran, his
mom - though trashy to some - is a fighter). If Lance doped and is
proven to have consistently lied about doing so, the impetus for that
probably has more to do with his hyper-competitive winner genetics. I
don't know if you guys follow basketball or know anything about Isiah
Thomas, but that dude's attitude reminds me of Lance, big time.
Old August 5th 10, 07:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
LawBoy01[_2_]

On Aug 5, 10:09*am, "B. Lafferty" wrote:
On 8/5/2010 11:00 AM, Choppy Warburton wrote:

I wouldn't want to see anyone go Marco's route. *I don't think that
would happen to Armstrong if he is busted or totally disgraced.

Nobody really wants to see another Pantani - but nature/nurture says
that Lance has 50% of his father's loser genetics. *Those could reveal
themselves under pressure.

I think he'll lie and go to jail.

Prison-Probation-Living in Plano, TX in a double wide drinking
Milwaukee's Best bought by the suitcase.

Would that get you hard, Brian? Again and again and again and again,
I've said that if Lance is busted lying under oath and/or he's
convicted of some crime he should go to jail, and that if he's found
guilty of some civil offense, then he should pay out the ass and lose
whatever palmares can be shown to have been won while he was doped.
You're showing your spirit, Brian.
Old August 5th 10, 07:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
B. Lafferty[_3_]

On 8/5/2010 2:14 PM, LawBoy01 wrote:
On Aug 5, 10:09 am, "B. wrote:
On 8/5/2010 11:00 AM, Choppy Warburton wrote:

I wouldn't want to see anyone go Marco's route. I don't think that
would happen to Armstrong if he is busted or totally disgraced.

Nobody really wants to see another Pantani - but nature/nurture says
that Lance has 50% of his father's loser genetics. Those could reveal
themselves under pressure.

I think he'll lie and go to jail.

Prison-Probation-Living in Plano, TX in a double wide drinking
Milwaukee's Best bought by the suitcase.

Would that get you hard, Brian? Again and again and again and again,
I've said that if Lance is busted lying under oath and/or he's
convicted of some crime he should go to jail, and that if he's found
guilty of some civil offense, then he should pay out the ass and lose
whatever palmares can be shown to have been won while he was doped.
You're showing your spirit, Brian.

Hard? No. It would put a smile on my face every time I thought about it.
Is that negative karma?
Old August 5th 10, 07:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Frederick the Great

Default This is going to be great !

In article
,
Choppy Warburton wrote:

I wouldn't want to see anyone go Marco's route. Â*I don't think that
would happen to Armstrong if he is busted or totally disgraced.

Nobody really wants to see another Pantani - but nature/nurture says
that Lance has 50% of his father's loser genetics. Those could reveal
themselves under pressure.

I think he'll lie and go to jail.

LANCE will weave unscathed through the carnage
the way Juan Antonio Flecha did in stage 4 of
the Tour de Suisse this year.

--
Old Fritz