Mike Vandeman returns, bigger, better, stronger. You only think youshafted Vandeman.

Old September 25th 11, 12:11 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.rides
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Mike Vandeman returns, bigger, better, stronger. You only think youshafted Vandeman.

Remember Mike Vandeman, the environmetalist who campaigns against
mountainbikers wrecking the habitat, who was railroaded in California
by a venal district attorney and a bunch of scofflaw mountain bikers
perjuring themselves?

Now Vandeman the Martyr (1) lashes back. See the Comments to the
article "A miscarriage of justice. A nasty piece of work. A failure of
journalism." http://coolmainpress.com/ajwriting/archives/993

Now it will really hit the fan. Maybe I was too mild in calling the
journalist who betrayed the profession to help railroad Mike Vandeman
"scum".

(1) Predicted by several of the smarter parties on RBT.
Old September 25th 11, 01:15 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.rides
Edward Dolan

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
Remember Mike Vandeman, the environmetalist who campaigns against
mountainbikers wrecking the habitat, who was railroaded in California
by a venal district attorney and a bunch of scofflaw mountain bikers
perjuring themselves?

Now Vandeman the Martyr (1) lashes back. See the Comments to the
article "A miscarriage of justice. A nasty piece of work. A failure of
journalism." http://coolmainpress.com/ajwriting/archives/993

Now it will really hit the fan. Maybe I was too mild in calling the
journalist who betrayed the profession to help railroad Mike Vandeman
"scum".

(1) Predicted by several of the smarter parties on RBT.

Nicely written article Andre and good responses from you to all the scofflaw
mountain bikers who voiced their typical idiotic accusations. I am reminded
all over again why I never became a lawyer - or a journalist.

I will not make any effort to argue intelligently with mountain bikers.
Instead I just call them names like they do. Mr. Vandeman has the patience
of a saint compared to me - and so do you!

Best Regards,

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old September 25th 11, 06:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Peter Howard[_3_]

Andre Jute wrote:
Remember Mike Vandeman, the environmetalist who campaigns against
mountainbikers wrecking the habitat, who was railroaded in California
by a venal district attorney and a bunch of scofflaw mountain bikers
perjuring themselves?

Now Vandeman the Martyr (1) lashes back. See the Comments to the
article "A miscarriage of justice. A nasty piece of work. A failure of
journalism." http://coolmainpress.com/ajwriting/archives/993

Now it will really hit the fan. Maybe I was too mild in calling the
journalist who betrayed the profession to help railroad Mike Vandeman
"scum".

(1) Predicted by several of the smarter parties on RBT.

Points to consider
[1] Jutiefool does not give a rats arse about Mike Vandeman or mountain biking
in NorCal. What he does care about is finding a contrarian position to espouse
in the hope of stirring up a ****fight and getting the attention he craves.
[2] Vandeman's "return" is a real red-letter event, consisting as it does of a
few comments on some blog of Jutes that's read by simply threes of people. He's
been mercifully absent from Usenet for over a year now.
[3] Vandeman could be ignored when he was, for some reason, gentlemanly enough
to confine himself to the fringe lunatic groups like rec.bicycle.soc, .misc,
..racing. I don't appreciate Jute spamming his current post across all the
rec.bicycles groups. He's encouraging his fellow lunatic to post his crap on
RBT as well. RBT does have value as a source of advice and information which
will be lost if the interesting stuff is submerged beneath a torrent of
cross -posted Vandeman idiocy gloating about injured or dead mountain bikers.
PH

Old September 25th 11, 07:26 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

On 9/24/2011 10:38 PM, Peter Howard wrote:

[3] Vandeman could be ignored when he was, for some reason, gentlemanly
enough to confine himself to the fringe lunatic groups like
rec.bicycle.soc, .misc, .racing. I don't appreciate Jute spamming his

snip

Since most everyone has filtered out Vandeman, Jute, Dolan, Krygowski,
etc., there is little cross-posted spam of this type that anyone sees
anyway. Few r.b.t. readers would have been aware of this thread had
_you_ not done a follow-up (and now I suppose that I'm guilty of it
too!). Now I've added a subject filter which takes care of this sort of
post.

Old September 26th 11, 12:56 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Kerry Montgomery

"SMS" wrote in message
On 9/24/2011 10:38 PM, Peter Howard wrote:

[3] Vandeman could be ignored when he was, for some reason, gentlemanly
enough to confine himself to the fringe lunatic groups like
rec.bicycle.soc, .misc, .racing. I don't appreciate Jute spamming his

snip

Since most everyone has filtered out Vandeman, Jute, Dolan, Krygowski,
etc., there is little cross-posted spam of this type that anyone sees
anyway. Few r.b.t. readers would have been aware of this thread had _you_
not done a follow-up (and now I suppose that I'm guilty of it too!). Now
I've added a subject filter which takes care of this sort of post.

SMS,
I might like such a filter, would you post yours?
Thanks,
Kerry

Old September 26th 11, 04:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.rides
RicodJour[_2_]

On Sep 24, 8:15*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Andre Jute" wrote in message

Remember Mike Vandeman, the environmetalist who campaigns against
mountainbikers wrecking the habitat, who was railroaded in California
by a venal district attorney and a bunch of scofflaw mountain bikers
perjuring themselves?

Now Vandeman the Martyr (1) lashes back. See the Comments to the
article "A miscarriage of justice. A nasty piece of work. A failure of
journalism."http://coolmainpress.com/ajwriting/archives/993

Now it will really hit the fan. Maybe I was too mild in calling the
journalist who betrayed the profession to help railroad Mike Vandeman
"scum".

(1) Predicted by several of the smarter parties on RBT.

Nicely written article Andre

Was there a link to another article that I missed...?

Old September 26th 11, 04:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.rides
Edward Dolan

"Andre Jute" wrote in message

Remember Mike Vandeman, the environmetalist who campaigns against
mountainbikers wrecking the habitat, who was railroaded in California
by a venal district attorney and a bunch of scofflaw mountain bikers
perjuring themselves?

Now Vandeman the Martyr (1) lashes back. See the Comments to the
article "A miscarriage of justice. A nasty piece of work. A failure of
journalism."http://coolmainpress.com/ajwriting/archives/993

Now it will really hit the fan. Maybe I was too mild in calling the
journalist who betrayed the profession to help railroad Mike Vandeman
"scum".

(1) Predicted by several of the smarter parties on RBT.

Nicely written article Andre

Was there a link to another article that I missed...?

The only missing link is the one to your brain.

Old September 26th 11, 05:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Chalo

Kerry Montgomery wrote:

SMS wrote:

Now I've added a subject filter which takes care of this sort of post.

SMS,
I might like such a filter, would you post yours?
Thanks,
Kerry

You're welcome.

Chalo
Old September 26th 11, 01:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.rides
Tim McNamara

In article
,

"Andre Jute" wrote in message

Remember Mike Vandeman, the environmetalist who campaigns against
mountainbikers wrecking the habitat, who was railroaded in
California by a venal district attorney and a bunch of scofflaw
mountain bikers perjuring themselves?

Now Vandeman the Martyr (1) lashes back. See the Comments to the
article "A miscarriage of justice. A nasty piece of work. A
failure of
journalism."http://coolmainpress.com/ajwriting/archives/993

Now it will really hit the fan. Maybe I was too mild in calling
the journalist who betrayed the profession to help railroad Mike
Vandeman "scum".

(1) Predicted by several of the smarter parties on RBT.

Nicely written article Andre

Was there a link to another article that I missed...?

No, merely a circle jerk between trolls.

--
We are buried beneath the weight of information,
which is being confused with knowledge;
Old September 26th 11, 04:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.rides
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Sep 25, 1:15*am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Andre Jute" wrote in message

[...]

Good heavens, Ed. I can just see myself before the Pearly Gates,
explaining to St Peter, "But St Edward the Great, of the Order of the
Perpetual Sorrows in Minnesota, said I'm almost as saintly as him!"

And St Peter says, "I'll show you perpetual sorrows!" And he presses
the button for the fireproof steel trapdoor...