Please reply :-)

Old February 13th 14, 07:55 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

Default Please reply :-)

The Robertson idiot claims to have me in his kill file.

The last vestige of the intellectual incompetent.

So, would a few of you "un killed" reply to my posts, quoting my post in
full?

vehicle fit only for the poor and/or strange," Dave Horton, of Lancaster
University, wrote in an interim assessment of the Understanding Walking
and Cycling study. "For them, cycling is a bit embarrassing, they fail
to see its purpose, and have no interest in integrating it into their
lives, certainly on a regular basis."
Old February 13th 14, 08:03 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mentalguy2k8[_2_]

"Dave - Cyclists VOR" wrote in message

The Robertson idiot claims to have me in his kill file.

The last vestige of the intellectual incompetent.

So, would a few of you "un killed" reply to my posts, quoting my post in
full?

vehicle fit only for the poor and/or strange," Dave Horton, of Lancaster
University, wrote in an interim assessment of the Understanding Walking
and Cycling study. "For them, cycling is a bit embarrassing, they fail
to see its purpose, and have no interest in integrating it into their
lives, certainly on a regular basis."

Nice to see you Dave

Reply from bus company Simon Mason[_4_] UK 0 January 9th 12 08:17 AM
You can't even reply to a post that has his name in the thread ! Anton Berlin Racing 1 January 29th 11 01:23 AM
Another reply from the minister Bob Downie[_3_] UK 0 June 16th 07 09:08 PM
Interesting email reply Tom Crispin UK 4 July 24th 06 10:06 PM
Belated reply to Whomever Davey Crockett Racing 3 February 4th 06 10:27 PM