Dirty Dozen 2018

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 29th 18, 01:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B. Slocomb

Default Dirty Dozen 2018

On Wed, 28 Nov 2018 16:29:07 -0800 (PST), Sir Ridesalot
wrote:

On Wednesday, November 28, 2018 at 3:53:58 PM UTC-5, jbeattie wrote:
Snipped
I see people doing hill repeats in the cemetery, and it gives me a longing for the past when it was just me and the dead-bodies. Going down: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zh1r4_QX1E After the route "officially" opened to cyclists, it turned into a crowd scene -- so much so that it was banned as a segment on Strava to reduce racing up or down (it hasn't).

Snipped

I like how the guy riding through that cemetery where there is no one visible for most if not all of the video feels that he has to have a bright flashing light on.

Cheers

It is a proven fact that a bright flashing light keeps the ghosts away
:-)

cheers,

John B.

2018 Giro Davey Crockett[_14_] Racing 0 December 29th 17 03:29 AM
McCarty makes it an even dozen for OUCH Presented by Maxxis Chinese Math Racing 0 January 6th 09 06:55 AM
Pittsburgh's Dirty Dozen - Presented by Danny Chew Burt Racing 5 November 30th 07 07:59 AM
YOU TUBE- Bikin' Dirty/ Ridin' Dirty Floyd Landis cat6[_3_] Racing 2 March 1st 07 12:13 PM
BNE: LA(12) The Dirty Dozen Andrew Australia 19 April 21st 06 12:45 PM