Finally made my first vid!

Old December 14th 06, 07:37 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

Default Finally made my first vid!

'Link.' (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55690)

It is in the video forum, but I wanted to post here to get more
attention. Not everybody goes and looks around at the other forums
sections.

I hope you guys like it.

Try to keep all your posts to the thread in the unicycle videos
sections, not so much in this one. =p

--
Jerrick

~*~!I ride for Christ, Fun, Challenges, and a lot
more!~*~
'!Gallery!' (http://tinyurl.com/gf2g9)
'!MRIS!' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz)
'Easy Tire Removal Guide.' (http://tinyurl.com/rd9ru)
My sponsor '~!SIXSIXONE!~' (http://sixsixone.com/) New Uni =
Blue Sex!

Old December 14th 06, 09:09 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
foforackard

Great video!

--
foforackard

UNICYCLE FOR CHRIST

Unibiker for life!!!!!

http://www.unicycle.com/
foforackard's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13413

Mistakes were made / I made a mistake [email protected] Racing 1 November 26th 06 07:58 AM
Made it 60' (20m)! bama Unicycling 4 September 1st 06 06:17 AM
Finally my video is made! brownboy13 Unicycling 10 April 9th 06 01:10 PM
I finally made it out Mark McNeill UK 0 February 20th 05 06:10 PM
finally i have made the final uni trailer thinuniking Unicycling 18 December 3rd 03 10:55 AM