WHOOPS! Eight-Year-Old Girl Dies in Frisco Mountain Bike Accident (TX)

Old August 5th 13, 04:32 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default WHOOPS! Eight-Year-Old Girl Dies in Frisco Mountain Bike Accident (TX)

On Sunday, August 4, 2013 5:42:05 PM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:
On Monday, August 5, 2013 11:21:29 AM UTC+12, Mike Vandeman wrote:

On Sunday, August 4, 2013 4:11:46 PM UTC-7, wrote:

Posting news of death and injury to strangers, who have done you no harm,

What are you talking about?! Mountain bikers do us and our wildlife enormous harm. In this case, the adults are obviously at fault, for introducing a naïve young child to an extreme sport. I guarantee that no one told her she could DIE doing it.

with the whimsical word "WHOOPS" is creepy and disturbing. Characterizing a child's death with the word "whoops" is just...awful.

That's what one says when one has or witnesses an accident. It got your attention! So it's worthwhile. If you are more concerned about word usage than the poor girls DEATH, you are truly sick!

It got attention alright Vandeman. The attention you managed to gather was around your mental instability. Foolish man.

All you are demonstrating is your unwillingness to face the reality of mountain biking. You will do ANYTHING to avoid the subject, because the reality is too unpleasant for you. Typical mountain biker!
Old August 5th 13, 04:34 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Sunday, August 4, 2013 5:49:49 PM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:
On Monday, August 5, 2013 11:21:29 AM UTC+12, Mike Vandeman wrote:

On Sunday, August 4, 2013 4:11:46 PM UTC-7, wrote:

Posting news of death and injury to strangers, who have done you no harm,

What are you talking about?! Mountain bikers do us and our wildlife enormous harm. In this case, the adults are obviously at fault, for introducing a naïve young child to an extreme sport. I guarantee that no one told her she could DIE doing it.

with the whimsical word "WHOOPS" is creepy and disturbing. Characterizing a child's death with the word "whoops" is just...awful.

That's what one says when one has or witnesses an accident. It got your attention! So it's worthwhile. If you are more concerned about word usage than the poor girls DEATH, you are truly sick!

And secondly the attention you gathered has been extremely limited to one very obscure group on google. Out of a population of 7 billion people the article has been read by 7 people (or 0.0000001%). Poor logic, poor marketing.....You have not added any value in posting crap like this.

BS. The newsgroup is available to the whole world -- anyone interested in the TRUTH about mountain biking. And evolution.
Old August 5th 13, 04:38 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Sunday, August 4, 2013 6:07:14 PM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:
If you don't think your views are socially unacceptable - post a video on youtube in response to this story and start your commentary with the word "whoops" in it. I suspect you don't have the balls to do this!!!!!

"WHOOPS" is the indicator that a horrific mountain biking accident is about to be discussed. So it's a public service that I provide.
Old August 5th 13, 03:25 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

"WHOOPS" is the indicator that a horrific mountain biking accident is about to be discussed. So it's a public service that I provide.

The death of anyone, particularly a child, is a tragedy.

Mountainbiking has a death rate estimated at 0.00123 per million miles travelled; which makes it very safe. It is safer than driving and safer than sitting on your couch getting heart disease. Unfortunately, the laws of statistics are such that even very safe activities, such as riding a train, do result in fatalities as we have seen in the month of July.

You claim to know statistics so you should know this. That you then ignore your education to advance a flawed agenda using a tragedy makes you one sick puppy. Get help.
Old August 5th 13, 05:06 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Monday, August 5, 2013 7:25:03 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
"WHOOPS" is the indicator that a horrific mountain biking accident is about to be discussed. So it's a public service that I provide. The death of anyone, particularly a child, is a tragedy. Mountainbiking has a death rate estimated at 0.00123 per million miles travelled; which makes it very safe. It is safer than driving and safer than sitting on your couch getting heart disease.

You know that is pure BS. The lack of citing any scientific evidence is a good indication that you are just bluffing. If you actually CARED, which you DON'T, you would do enough research to get an accurate assessment, instead of calculating using unreliable figures on the back of an envelope.

Old August 5th 13, 10:39 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

On Tuesday, August 6, 2013 4:06:48 AM UTC+12, Mike Vandeman wrote:
[...]

Funny you talk about citation. You have failed to provide any real references to support your claims about mountain biking...
Old August 5th 13, 10:40 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

On Monday, August 5, 2013 3:38:16 PM UTC+12, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Sunday, August 4, 2013 6:07:14 PM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:

If you don't think your views are socially unacceptable - post a video on youtube in response to this story and start your commentary with the word "whoops" in it. I suspect you don't have the balls to do this!!!!!

"WHOOPS" is the indicator that a horrific mountain biking accident is about to be discussed. So it's a public service that I provide.

Public service? Hahahaha. What is the value of the public service vandeman? Not much is the right answer if you were honest.
Old August 5th 13, 10:41 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

On Monday, August 5, 2013 3:34:52 PM UTC+12, Mike Vandeman wrote:
[...]

And how many people have read it? Look at the number of views dickhead.
Old August 5th 13, 10:42 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

On Monday, August 5, 2013 3:32:51 PM UTC+12, Mike Vandeman wrote:
[...]

Pathetic response. You are great at trying to avoid the issues when confronted with them.
Old August 5th 13, 10:44 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

On Monday, August 5, 2013 3:38:16 PM UTC+12, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Sunday, August 4, 2013 6:07:14 PM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:

If you don't think your views are socially unacceptable - post a video on youtube in response to this story and start your commentary with the word "whoops" in it. I suspect you don't have the balls to do this!!!!!

"WHOOPS" is the indicator that a horrific mountain biking accident is about to be discussed. So it's a public service that I provide.

If you believe you are providing a public service celebrating a child's death then you need to take a long, long look at yourself.....