Lance Armstrong's drug allegation continues...

Old April 2nd 05, 06:57 AM

Default Lance Armstrong's drug allegation continues...

From AP Press... "A former personal assistance to Lance Armstrong filed

court papers alleging that he discovered a banned substance in the
Lance Armstrong apartment early last year. Armstrong's attorney,
Timothy Herman called the allegation false and absurd."

How long does it take for Lance Armstrong to come out from drug closet?
This time Lance Armstrong former assitance accused his boss for using
illegal drug. Yeah his own personal trainer and his personal stuff
accused Lance Armstrong. Lance Armstrong has no way
to hide. This man should be banned from any cycle competition.
Lance obviously does not care moral or any ethnic value. All he
wants is "winning ugly". Lance wants another Tour de France this time
he wants to be the greatest cycle ever existed by anyway
possible.

Old April 2nd 05, 04:42 PM
bbaka

Mark Hickey wrote:
wrote:

From AP Press... "A former personal assistance to Lance Armstrong filed

court papers alleging that he discovered a banned substance in the
Lance Armstrong apartment early last year. Armstrong's attorney,
Timothy Herman called the allegation false and absurd."

How long does it take for Lance Armstrong to come out from drug closet?
This time Lance Armstrong former assitance accused his boss for using
illegal drug. Yeah his own personal trainer and his personal stuff
accused Lance Armstrong. Lance Armstrong has no way
to hide. This man should be banned from any cycle competition.
Lance obviously does not care moral or any ethnic value. All he
wants is "winning ugly". Lance wants another Tour de France this time
he wants to be the greatest cycle ever existed by anyway
possible.

This thread is getting old with everybody trying to accuse Lance of
something. The trainer is probably expecting a payoff or just wants to
get his name/face in the paper on on television. Creeps come out of the
woodwork when you are at Lance's level. And accusing Lance of having no
'ethnic' or moral value? HUH? What's that about?
Bill Baka

Yawn... c'mon RC doooood, try something entertaining. This one just
isn't getting a rise any more. Wouldn't it be more fun to suggest
Greg LeMond was a druggie? He's been given a pass for what - 10
years?

Mark Hickey
Habanero Cycles
http://www.habcycles.com
Home of the $695 ti frame

Old April 2nd 05, 05:11 PM
bbaka

Rick Warner wrote:
It might be true that Mr. Armstrong at some point used banned
substances, but my take is that this allegation is too tainted to take
seriously.

- rick

I believe that even anti-cancer drugs would be banned for some as yet
unknown silly-assed reason. This drug thing is spiraling down into mass
insanity. Even Arnold admits to taking drugs when he was body building
back in the day when they wee legal, so should we look down on the
Gubernator of California for past, legal activities because they are now
frowned upon?

Bill Baka
Old April 3rd 05, 09:05 AM

Don't blame me. It's from the newspaper. This is not the first time
I read the newsapaer about Mr.Armstrong's drug allegation.
HOw many time do we have to read another allegation before
Mr.Armstrong stop hiding in doping closet?

Old April 3rd 05, 01:52 PM
Jim Thomas

And of course you believe everything you read in the newspaper. Especially
when it tells you that Martians have landed and one of your countrypersons
just had a 3 headed baby. Whine on...

oups.com...

Old April 3rd 05, 02:08 PM
Donn Deniston

wrote in message
oups.com...
HOw many time do we have to read another allegation before Mr.Armstrong

stop hiding in doping closet?

And how many times to we have to be subjected to your incoherant ramblings?

Old April 3rd 05, 03:04 PM
The Wogster

From AP Press... "A former personal assistance to Lance Armstrong filed

court papers alleging that he discovered a banned substance in the
Lance Armstrong apartment early last year. Armstrong's attorney,
Timothy Herman called the allegation false and absurd."

How long does it take for Lance Armstrong to come out from drug closet?
This time Lance Armstrong former assitance accused his boss for using
illegal drug. Yeah his own personal trainer and his personal stuff
accused Lance Armstrong. Lance Armstrong has no way
to hide. This man should be banned from any cycle competition.
Lance obviously does not care moral or any ethnic value. All he
wants is "winning ugly". Lance wants another Tour de France this time
he wants to be the greatest cycle ever existed by anyway
possible.

There are 4 possible scenarios here, all are at this point potential,
none are proven, until one of them is proven, we should not consider any
one of them more possible then the others. LA should be considered
innocent until proven guilty.....

1) The guy was fired for something, and now wants to get back at his
former boss.
2) The guy wants a book deal, and this is a good way of promoting it.
3) Some media boob is trying to sell more papers, and invented the whole
story....
4) The cyclist is actually guilty, just knows how to hide it well. The
former Soviet block atheletes turned this into an art form.

Now, some discussion, do steroids really help a cyclist? I would think
that fast muscle reaction times would be much more important then brute
strength. In fact a big muscle that is slow to contract would hurt a
cyclist, much more then he could gain from the extra strength. The
bigger the cyclist, the more weight he needs to push around, this could
also mean needing a stronger (and heavier) bike as well.